Verizon Note 4(White) to ship by 10/31

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
WTF? Does that apply to pre-orders too?

I would go by the information on your pre-order page. The page for the Note 4 when you go to the site is information for people getting ready to buy the phone so they know what to expect -- Not for existing orders.

nugj

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
No telling but I would be willing to bet Samsung produced a bunch more black/grey than white and underestimated the popularity of the white. I did not get the white. But I can see why people would be drawn to it. Myself I just did not want one that starkly white. However if they had leaned toward more of an off white, I don't think I would have liked that either. But again, just based on how many white I see in early user reviews, I think Samsung just misjudged the color preferences.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
No telling but I would be willing to bet Samsung produced a bunch more black/grey than white and underestimated the popularity of the white. I did not get the white. But I can see why people would be drawn to it. Myself I just did not want one that starkly white. However if they had leaned toward more of an off white, I don't think I would have liked that either. But again, just based on how many white I see in early user reviews, I think Samsung just misjudged the color preferences.
T-mobile has the black one backordered. Says when you want to buy 1 it says shipping in 4-7 days

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

clatus

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
I'd be willing to bet you can still order a White Verizon Note 4 when they come available again on Amazon on the 24th, but you'll probably want to move fast when they come back online.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just saw this as well pre-ordering one for my wife. Does that mean none of the stores will get the white ones on release day as well? If so, it might be better to try and just go into a store on release day.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just pre-ordered anyways to not get stuck with the new Edge terms starting tomorrow.
I chatted with a Verizon rep online who couldn't be more useless. He was all over the place on which phones were backordered and the ship dates. He said white, then both, then that they would ship by 10/23 even though they are backordered. "The back order has been in place for some time now, 10/23 is when the phone will ship off". Pfft! Talk about running in circles.
I think they have at least 4 chats going on at once. This guy took about 3-4 minutes to respond after every one of my replies. Frustrating!

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I just pre-ordered anyways to not get stuck with the new Edge terms starting tomorrow.
I chatted with a Verizon rep online who couldn't be more useless. He was all over the place on which phones were backordered and the ship dates. He said white, then both, then that they would ship by 10/23 even though they are backordered. "The back order has been in place for some time now, 10/23 is when the phone will ship off". Pfft! Talk about running in circles.
I think they have at least 4 chats going on at once. This guy took about 3-4 minutes to respond after every one of my replies. Frustrating!

I just spoke with a Verizon employee on the phone also. What an exercise in frustration! I wanted to pre order. I've been paying on edge since last January. He ended up telling me my line wasn't eligible for edge!?! What?! Hello what have i been paying on all these months? ! Put me on extended hold several times. Finally admitted he didn't know the system well. What? ! I finally told him nevermind. I was afraid he was going to hurt his brain thinking so hard! Jeez!

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

The changes to EDGE apply to everyone I think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress