Note 4 Flashlight (Lockscreen)

dschachm

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I found that i like using cm locker as a lock screen replacement. It is pretty solid. You can add shortcuts to the home screen, gives you the weather, camera shortcut and has a whole bunch of other features. I added flashlight to the screen and set the program on as default. From the lockscreen i can run the app and the flashlight turns on.

contactjt

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
SOLUTION - Control Panel Smart Toggle

I came from an iPhone too and the lack of a flashlight was killing me.

I downloaded Control Panel Smart Toggle and it's even better than iOS

Works in lock screen for flashlight too

Ned to enter pin (or similiar) to get try to other functions

Pretty happy

SGN4

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm a noob, how do you make the settings/notification panel accessible from the lock screen?

What you need to get is the app called quickclick you can use the volume up button as a torch in lock mode. In fact you can use the volume up or down to launch any app or function in lockscreen

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
What you need to get is the app called quickclick you can use the volume up button as a torch in lock mode. In fact you can use the volume up or down to launch any app or function in lockscreen

OK...this is a keeper! Thanks and works like a champ. Options for click sequence and on time duration. Nice!

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

rdiddy_25

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site

Appreciate the suggestion, this app is great

rsawitzky

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
SOLUTION - Control Panel Smart Toggle

I came from an iPhone too and the lack of a flashlight was killing me.

I downloaded Control Panel Smart Toggle and it's even better than iOS

Works in lock screen for flashlight too

Ned to enter pin (or similiar) to get try to other functions

Pretty happy

Great solution, thank you! Lots of great features