Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

My email says that I can pick it up tomorrow and that they will hold it until Friday. Damn that will suck if I go up there tomorrow and they tell me they don't have one for me when I have an email telling me to come.

Posted via the Android Central App

InfinitiFX35

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Try this Jarred, I had your exact issue, until I tried this:

Login to verizonwireless.com
On the left side of the page you will see "Documents and Receipts"
Look for Equipment Purchase in the list that shows up, it means your cc was charged.
If you have a cc charge, a fed-ex tracking number will follow, could be minutes, could be hours. Mine was hours.

Good Luck!

Derek Stapleton

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site

My email says that I can pick it up tomorrow and that they will hold it until Friday. Damn that will suck if I go up there tomorrow and they tell me they don't have one for me when I have an email telling me to come.

Everything is a go for tomorrow at Best Buy. They just can't release them today!

Jarred Clemmer

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Yeah unfortunately there is no equipment purchase, so I must assume that my order has been canceled or something. But when I check the status, it still say's "processing"...hmm. I'm just going to call verizon tomorrow and see what's up. I'm bummed I won't get it anytime soon, I just broke my G2 today :(

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

I have the white n4 on sprint and have these marks, maybe not exact same area but i see them.

Rocking the Note 4

Do you mean on the top and bottom? The top and bottom seems common.. This side one seems to be a Verizon and maybe AT&T thing.. But only one said anything about AT&T.

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Best Buy Verizon Preorders email

I got my preorder email from a Best Buy in NYC. I also preordered from Verizon, but that phone had a nick in the bottom and is going back to Verizon.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site

Absolutely a good man to want to share the experience with you!

So, mine is in OH as of 7:43 EDT. It says signature required which is of concern to me as I'm laid up with a cast on my leg and can't get down the inside front step to open the door. I called FedEx and was told that Verizon is very picky about getting signatures. I said I was very picky about not breaking my other leg. I urged them to delay delivery until after 2:00 when my husband will be home. We're going to leave a signature at the door and the rep put notes on the shipping record but I suppose it is up to the delivery man if he'll be empathetic and leave the package. I'll be so upset if I hear the truck drive up and drive away with my phone :( The only good part about being stuck at home with a cast is that I can have guilt free time to customize my N4.

My husband TRULY is Husband of the Year. His N4 (black) came today and my white one comes tomorrow. He's waiting to activate his until mine shows up. Can you imagine letting it sit there that long UNUSED???

Good man.

collineebs

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Earlier today I called Best Buy and they said the release was Friday and they would recieve the phones in shipment on Friday morning. I thought this was complete BS so i called around 8 PM and they said they just received the phones and they will be available tomorrow (23rd) and there is one with my name on it :)

amandeep jassar

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

i just received my email for pickup tommorow (thursday). i preordered on 9/20.

i confirmed the trade in details with bestbuy.

u can trade in any working postpaid phone( no prepaid phones) they will accept any working phone without cracks or damage and it has to have minimum 1 cent value on bestbuy tradein checker tool.

or u can buy nokia lumia 520 prepaid phone for at&t for around $40 and trade that in because at&t sells that phone on both postpaid and prepaid.

fragologist

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site

I got my email for pick up tomorrow but my wife is waiting for the white phone email. BB claims they didn't get any white phones from VZW.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.

Mike Sjaarda

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

Ordered 1 black and 1 white on 9/27. Got email notification on both of them that they will be ready for pick up tomorrow. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that everything will go well.

I really don't want to turn in my Galaxy S3 for the credit...and I have my old Motorola Droid - wonder if they'll take that?
I'm bringing in my og Motorola Droid and my HTC droid incredible 2. If they don't take the original (website says 0 trade in value) I'll use the incredible (15 dollar trade in). See what happens I guess.

I am just paranoid that I will get there and they will have given it away or something. Anyone seen reports of people getting there email and there phone not being there? Bby employees make me nervous.

Mike Sjaarda

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site

I got my email for pick up tomorrow but my wife is waiting for the white phone email. BB claims they didn't get any white phones from VZW.

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
Don't want to rub it in but I received my white note 4 email from best buy. Hope your wife's comes quickly.

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

Lol people. This is a thread for those who haven't received their emails!

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Does your Verizon Note 4 have this "Patch" on it?

We're not talking about the white marks, we're talking about the small square patch. BTW, I don't have it on the side, I have it on the bottom.