Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Music Player

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Hello. I currently have the Verizon Note 4 (loving it!!!!) and have previously had the Note 2 & 3. I have transferred all my music from iTunes through doubleTwist to my SD card, as I have with the previous two phones.
The DoubleTwist music player picks up the music and playlists just fine, but the actual Samsung music player on the phone only picked up one random song for some reason.
I actually kind of prefer the Samsung player and was wondering if anyone else has had any issues like this? Also, Has anyone found a way to have the Samsung player search for music and playlists? I can't seem to find any way for it to search the phone or SD card at all. Thanks.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Music Player

Is the song that the Samsung music player is picking up included with the other music you transferred with Double Twist?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes. The one song picked up is one of the songs in diubleTwist

Weird it would pull only one song out. Have you checked the folder to see if there is a .nomedia file in it that may be preventing the stock music player from seeing the other music files?

Miami1683

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

Use kies 3 on your pc and pull your ITunes music over that way. Then sync to your note 4. That's how I did it

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site

I was finally able to figure it out. I have a Mac, and I used the Android File Transfer to move the music and playlists over. All good now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress