S Pen Question

kabeeo

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I am new to the Note series and the S Pen. I'm starting to get the hang of it on certain things. What I'd like to do though is either download or retrieve a picture from my gallery and write on it. Is there a simple way to do that without talking the screenshot route? Thanks.

ceek

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
If I understand you right- bring up the picture in your gallery....take out your pen press the button on the screen...then hit screen write....then save

BennyBlanco99

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have another question. Is it possible to click the S Pen button to select things? For example, point it at the Facebook app and while hovering over it click the S Pen button and open the app instead of actually touching the screen with the pen.

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I have another question. Is it possible to click the S Pen button to select things? For example, point it at the Facebook app and while hovering over it click the S Pen button and open the app instead of actually touching the screen with the pen.
No you cannot but if you push the button you can highlight text on any page or app and copy or share it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch