Add Additional Email Account to GMail

o0Grinder0o

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I currently have a GMail account set up on my Note 4 for all my personal email and accounts but am having trouble figuring out how to add a secondary school GMail account... I know I am missing something right in front of me as I have previously set up a Yahoo and Corporate email account on my phone as well. Any help to point out the obvious for me would be great. Thanks.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you have the new GMail app version (version 5), you should be able to do this by going into the GMail app, tapping on the menu button on the top left corner (three bars), select the drop-down arrow that's next to the account you're currently viewing, and select ADD ACCOUNT. There you'll have a choice of either adding a Google Account or a Personal one.

o0Grinder0o

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
If you have the new GMail app version (version 5), you should be able to do this by going into the GMail app, tapping on the menu button on the top left corner (three bars), select the drop-down arrow that's next to the account you're currently viewing, and select ADD ACCOUNT. There you'll have a choice of either adding a Google Account or a Personal one.

Thanks for the tip.

str8talk

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Just bought the phone 2 hours ago and had the same issue. The menu option does not present a drop down like my previous phone. Instead I went to Google Chrome browser and selected signout,then I selected signin and the option to add account was presented.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez