Galaxy Note 4 Christmas Sales that you know of....?

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
First... Happy Holidays to everyone... I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year as I do...

I just did a quick search on the forums and on the Web and wasn't able to find anything... This is my first time purchasing a phone around the holidays...and I wasn't sure if there were any deals going on that I could take advantage of...?

I currently have Note2 which I love and I was going to pick up the Note4 this weekend... but I thought I would look around to see if there were any deals, which I found none... so I thought I'd ask to see if waiting another week would warrant any deals...

Thoughts... and thank you... Hope everyone has a Great Holiday...!! Rick

Coolboy32

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I may be wrong, I also have never bought a phone around Christmas time, but i dont think you will be able to find a deal for a brand new phone that has just been release. I think maybe the only way you will find a deal is if you buy the phone on contract, you MIGHT get the phone a little cheaper? Or maybe the store might give you a free gift with the phone like phone accessories or something.

last month I was hoping to find a cheap iphone 6 for a friend during black friday sale, but was told everywhere that there will be no sale on the iphone, black friday or not, unless i were to buy the phone on contract. Again I may be wrong, but just my thoughts. Hopes this helps

Rickgsx

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Well... as luck would have it... I'm a grandfathered in unlimited data verizon person....and I'm up for renewal under contract... but still haven't found any deals yet... I'm not sure if waiting another week or till the end of the New Year will yield any substantial savings. To your point since it a newly released phone I'm not sure if there will be any sales or not...

Any other thoughts from people that may have purchased phones around this time of year...? Thanks again...

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
In Louisiana best buy had the best deal if you trade in your old phone and sign a new 2 year contract. 150 for the contract and 50 for the trade. The trade part may be only for people who bought from BB before though

Posted via the Android Central App

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
At my store the only sales are 100 bucks off an s5 or note 3 witch brings that down to 416... for tmobile that is

i hate big phones thats why i got a.. (phablet)

Carrtman

Sep 1, 2014
Visit site
Well... as luck would have it... I'm a grandfathered in unlimited data verizon person....and I'm up for renewal under contract... but still haven't found any deals yet... I'm not sure if waiting another week or till the end of the New Year will yield any substantial savings. To your point since it a newly released phone I'm not sure if there will be any sales or not...

Any other thoughts from people that may have purchased phones around this time of year...? Thanks again...

If I where you I'd ask my carrier, mine made me an outstanding offer, which I'll accept but the downside is i have to wait till January.

Keep in mind that they'll release the edge soon so the price could drop a bit good luck. :)

brad419

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
First... Happy Holidays to everyone... I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year as I do...

I just did a quick search on the forums and on the Web and wasn't able to find anything... This is my first time purchasing a phone around the holidays...and I wasn't sure if there were any deals going on that I could take advantage of...?

I currently have Note2 which I love and I was going to pick up the Note4 this weekend... but I thought I would look around to see if there were any deals, which I found none... so I thought I'd ask to see if waiting another week would warrant any deals...

Thoughts... and thank you... Hope everyone has a Great Holiday...!! Rick

And a very Merry Christmas to You!

JacksonEdwardHarrison

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
NOW that's the kinda feedback I wanted to hear...!! lol... I probably have to give the wife away, but all-in-all , its still a fair tradeoff. I"m gonna check out the site in a little bit... I'm assuming that its published on the site...??

Yes. 50% off any device over $200...making the Note 4 $149.99 today.

azBuddah

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on the Note4. Been waiting for Verizon to release the Edge, but with the price drop it made up my mind quick. Plus I had a $50 credit with Verizon so even made it a better deal. Already know the case I want to get, now just need to find a tempered screen protector.
I'm coming from a BlackBerry, have loved BB for many years but getting tired of no apps. or stuff not being supported. It was time to leave the ship.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Just pulled the trigger on the Note4. Been waiting for Verizon to release the Edge, but with the price drop it made up my mind quick. Plus I had a $50 credit with Verizon so even made it a better deal. Already know the case I want to get, now just need to find a tempered screen protector.
I'm coming from a BlackBerry, have loved BB for many years but getting tired of no apps. or stuff not being supported. It was time to leave the ship.
Wow.....you are going to be blown away by the Note 4 and at a great Price now, especially coming from a BB. I was a BB user for many many years, till I went to Android 6+ years ago.

azBuddah

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
I have no idea how long the 1/2 sale will last, but I'm going to guess it will be long over before verizon unleashes the Edge. The rep that I spoke to yesterday, said not to quote her but that she has heard it is now spring 2015. Just what she heard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olyria10