Note 4 Camera is frustrating me.

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
The only thing that bugs me is that when i change something in the settings within the camera app as soon as i take a picture or record video it goes back to default. I really wish there was a way to save those settings or at least not change after every picture i take

Posted via My Note 4

road_kill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
Is it normal for the camera to take 10-20 seconds to focus on something? And if yes is there a way to speed up the process

latinking91

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
mine usually takes like 1 or 2 seconds to focus but i dont know any way of speeding it up.. maybe restarting the phone will help

Posted via My Note 4

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Mine has that focusing problem but I close out the camera app and reopen it again and it usually focuses right away... or not. Sometimes it takes a few tries...or more. I hate the camera now.

road_kill

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
As far as the camera mode, sometimes i glad it does it cause it is a refresh so i can select other options from the get go but it would be helpfull when you close out and need to get back to the same settings, ps sorry for thread jacking, saw camera thread and posted to try and kinda keep it on topic or in that range. My bad.