Sview case?

thatdude93

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Im thinking of purchasing one for my phone and wondering what do you guys think of the case. Is it worth it?

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
The case is awesome in quality, design, and function. But I have gone back to a naked phone. I always do this; buy a phone...a hundred cases...then go back to carrying it in its birthday suit.

Posted via the Android Central App using the Note 4

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The case is awesome in quality, design, and function. But I have gone back to a naked phone. I always do this; buy a phone...a hundred cases...then go back to carrying it in its birthday suit.

Posted via the Android Central App using the Note 4
Agreed. I used the s view case and it looked nice and worked well. Now my phone is naked.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 4 via the Uncarrier

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Im thinking of purchasing one for my phone and wondering what do you guys think of the case. Is it worth it?

Sent from my Frost White T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4

I bought mine used it a few times but it gets in the way sometimes when taking pictures.

Amazing Verizon Galaxy Note 4

Flinthills

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I use the S case. I like it. The cover acts like an on/off switch. And it gives me a better grip pulling the phone out of my pocket.

Posted via the Android Central App

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
It was good for me. I like the look and feel it provides an extra two surfaces to wipe off to remove finger prints. Plus if you use a pass code on your device (like I have to) you lose the auto-on ease of it. I switched to the qi charging back. Rarely charge it using wireless, but makes the camera flush with the back of the phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I use the wireless S-view, and I really like the case. As others have said, it can get in the way when taking pictures, but the window and functionality is worth it.

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I wanted an sview case, but i use the phone in a holder in my work car, and the cover would get in the way. I talk on speaker a lot, and i also use the weather radars a lot in bad weather, so i decided to go without, but if it wasnt for that id probably try one

Verizon Note4 w/ Otterbox Defender

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo