Need help with sending pictures

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Note 4 I'm using the stock message App. What is the best way to send multiple pictures. I can only attach 2 maybe 3 at one time. Thanks for your help.

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Note 4 I'm using the stock message App. What is the best way to send multiple pictures. I can only attach 2 maybe 3 at one time. Thanks for your help.

Posted via the Android Central App

Do you go in to the messaging app to send them or do you go in to Gallery and select the ones you want to send and send them that way?

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
The problem, unfortunately, is a carrier limit on MMS. I really wish they would do away with the annoying MMS crap and just let us send pics and vids using data!!! Which carrier are you on?

anon67808

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
If you root the phone you can use Wanam Xposed to modify the MMS limit.

AT&T = locked bootloader w/ no root in sight and even if there was root for 4.4.4, AT&T's devious ways of automatically downloading and installing 5.0.1 will cancel that root right out.

*Edit*
I keep forgetting this isn't only an AT&T Note 4 message board so OP may have another carrier. Please disregard.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
AT&T = locked bootloader w/ no root in sight and even if there was root for 4.4.4, AT&T's devious ways of automatically downloading and installing 5.0.1 will cancel that root right out.

*Edit*
I keep forgetting this isn't only an AT&T Note 4 message board so OP may have another carrier. Please disregard.

Yeah I didn't even think about the whole AT&T thing. I have T-Mobile and I am rooted running a custom Stock Rom with Wanam installed.

z06mike

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
What is the "MMS" crap that you are talking about? I still can't send any pictures through this stupid device.....
If you can't send any pics at all I wound contact your carrier. There is probably a setting that needs to be adjusted on your account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty