Note 4 S-Pen Air View - "Air Menu" Now Missing After Marshmallow Update (6.0.1)

survargs

Jul 1, 2016
Visit site
A lot of useful features with the new 6.0.1 android update but there is one missing S-Pen feature that I am not seeing and I am missing it already.
That is the "Air Menu" feature that would allow you to hover over that paperclip icon on the bottom left of your stock messages app and automatically attach any of the last 3 recent media(screenshot, photo, etc...) instead of having to click on attach and then dig for it.

Just noticed that the following option is no longer available for my T-mobile note 4 after upgrading to android 6.0.1 marshmallow update.

In Android 5.0 Lollipop, the following Air View mode options used to be the following:

Air View mode, go to [Settings] – [S Pen] – [Air View]. In the Air View menu, there are five sub menus: Information preview, Icon labels, List scrolling, Link preview, and Air menu.

Now in Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, all are available except Air menu which lets you attach or insert content to a message by just hovering the S-pen over the action button(which looks like a paperclip).

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

-Alex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress