First Impressions

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
You should just get a small bluetooth speaker, Its what I use, much better than using a phone speaker

Actually with BB Passport it beats out any phone speaker. Definitely beats out the Note 3 speaker. Anyway, guess I'll have to wait and see Monday. Note 5 sounded louder at Best Buy to me.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
If the phone goes into deep sleep, do you miss any notifications? I had that issue on 3 different S6s on AT&T. If I left it sitting for too long, I wouldn't get push notifications until I unlocked the phone. I'd get texts and calls and that was it.

giper54

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
How is your data reception? I had a Note 4 but returned it because I couldn't hold an LTE signal where I usually had two bars of LTE with any other phone.

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Just left best buy playing with note 5...seems very snappy, but the gold s6 edge plus is the phone in getting its looks to Good

Posted via the Android Central App

daiwolf

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
ok

Ok I went to best buy played with a note 5 I love it. The new 5.1.1 looks awesome on it

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
You should just get a small bluetooth speaker, Its what I use, much better than using a phone speaker

Agree with smooth. UE's have been great for me only one I don't own is the roll. I have the mega and regular booms and they are great.

sup3r1or

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I live in Thailand now, Samsung Held Unpacked even here last friday saying phone will be going on sale 21st. However every single shop started selling next day, BUT I cant find f... 64GB version anywhere. Official Samsung Thailand shows 32 and 64 with prices but every shop said they have no idea when 64Gb version is coming. Im really pissed off as I planned to go and buy unlocked one tomorrow.