S21U to S22 users, give me your honest opinion.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I use the Spigen Ultra Hybrid S which shows off my white plus has a kickstand

Spigen Ultra Hybrid S Designed... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JFNW8K...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU7071192

I also like my Samsung Strap case - if you don't have anything else to spend your credits on.

I also got the Samsung leather case and the flip case, but I don't find myself using those very much.

I found the Spigen one on Amazon with the kickstand already which he would like but he says clear cases you tend to see the dust and dirt that gets underneath the case but it looks nice. I just know we need to decide soon our phones are supposed to come Friday but orders are being processed now and I am off work Thursday so I am hoping they come a day early. Thanks!

Turns out our phones are coming tomorrow my husband endee up ordering that one case that has the slide over camera thing. But then I called Samsung back to see if he could trade up one of his accessories for the leather case cuz I didn't see the weather ones when we ordered only silicone and she said oh I'll just give you another $50 credit. But I haven't gotten it yet. And then I found out we can use credit card reward points through PayPal so I'm getting me a free case I think from velvet caviar. And I didn't realize that we're getting more for our phones than what we paid for them originally. So now I don't feel like I shouldn't have upgraded.

Last edited: