Note 5: Post Pictures Of Your Home Screen(s)

Amy wineBerry

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Okay, I tried those settings. But, then everything shifted over to the top left corner. I messed with the width and height padding, however, it's not making any difference. This is what is happening to mine.

Are you sure this is 6x6 layout? I just tried it out on my Note5 and the icons seem to be much closer together than yours here. In addition, I can then move icons to have the four in a row as reflected in gdgtmom's image.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Amy wineBerry

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure this is 6x6 layout? I just tried it out on my Note5 and the icons seem to be much closer together than yours here. In addition, I can then move icons to have the four in a row as reflected in gdgtmom's image.

Example (Sorry for the lone icon, Kelly.)

301c12d6f443ec8af8f9dca4b6f5dcbb.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
How can you stand all the ads from Zedge? Why do they need to know my contacts? I was psyched to try it then read the reviews.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
How can you stand all the ads from Zedge? Why do they need to know my contacts? I was psyched to try it then read the reviews.

They just need to have access to the contacts app because Zedge is for Ringtones, Notifications, Icons, Wallpapers. Ringtones, notification to Set for your contact.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

I see one ad about every third time I open it.

How else are they going to set ringtones and notifications, if you use that feature?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
The ads sometimes play 30 second videos you cannot shut off. Do they also create ads in notification bar or homescreen or only when you open the app?