Battery Coming from S5 to Note 5

cotaej

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Anyone upgrade to the Note 5 from the S5 and if so what kind of battery life are you seeing compared to what you were getting with the S5?

Mariah Richardson

May 26, 2014
Visit site
After the big update (I believe to lollipop) the battery life on my S5 went to crap. I would go to work with let's say 40% and by the time my shift ended the phone would be dead, without touching it once the entire time. It was ridiculous. On my note 5, the battery life is amazing and a HUGE difference! I get a lot of usage and I no longer have to put my phone on the charger before I leave to go somewhere like I did with my S5. Although I can't seem to get out of that mindset that my battery has to be at 100% before I leave the house lol.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I get better battery life, but I think because it's new. I had the same when I got my S5. After the lollipop upgrade, I did a complete factory reset which helped, but since it wasn't a brand new phone, it wasn't as good when I got it.

I do however have better connection. In church with the wifi there and everyone on their phone, tablets. etc., I'm on my 4G, I would lose connection off and on. After the end of church my S5 battery was 50% or less (10% loss in just over an hour with me not even using it). My Note 5 so much better. I can't remember now, Sunday was a short church day, but it was better then 70% left.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87