Android N - Note 5

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
We all know that the Note 5 is getting Android N in the future, but realistically when do you think it's coming if you had to guess? I say

Also I'm going to say marshmallow is working really good on the Verizon N5 and has been since day 1, So I am happy and in no rush for N because the new features aren't that significant. However I like getting new updates and improvements at anytime and don't mind them lol. I'm shocked with how good Verizon has been getting with their updates lately because the past 7+ years they've been horrible & last. I've felt the pain with all the other carriers that haven't gotten MM on the Note 5 yet... The waiting game for the OTA is frustrating and slow, trust me I know lol

novice

Dec 27, 2015
Visit site
I agree that Verizon has upped their game considerably. But I suspect you'll be onto the Note 6 before you see the last of Marshmallow.

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
https://www.google.com/android/beta

In case you want to try the N pre-lease, this is the link. I downloaded it on my Nexus 6 and it's very stable for me. I'v read that some apps won't load but I haven't found any problems.

If you don't like it, you can revert to MM. If you revert, make sure you have a backup to restore from. You don't loose anything going from MM to N but you do loose all stored data when going from N to MM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa