Who is ditching note 5 for note 7?

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Sprint I was about to preorder my black onyx Galaxy Note 7 when they told me that leasing is no longer available and only installment payments are available very disappointed now getting the Galaxy Note 7 will cost me $130 in earnings and Note 5 and on top of that no longer being able to upgrade next year if I wanted to get the Note 8
Just went to sprint shopping and leasing is an option still.
4dbcf7374b62b9d6934c45e3190eed48.jpg

David Stopper

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
I Pre ordered Mine today. Isn't supposed to be released until 8/20 but I already received a tracking number and it says it shipped from Ft worth Tx today at 5pm Wow

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Thats payment options of 35.42 every month no longer leasing and also I spoke to sprint again its 130.00 in state taxes. I didn'tdo ghat got my note 5 so its not a great sell for me. If it were the same as the Note 5 I would have pre ordered it tonight
Hmm, it's under leasing pull down but u are correct. Wtg sprint lol.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I have been REALLY happy with my Note 5 but I sat through the Note 7 Unveiling on Tuesday Online... and... I think... I got bit!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Ordered mine today through local tmobile store. 69 down plus tax. They give free overnight shipping and have a promo where we can get a free Gear fit2 watch. I have the Note 5 and love it but am very intrigued by the Note 7. Plus this is the first time I've pre-ordered a brand new phone before it was out.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I Pre ordered Mine today. Isn't supposed to be released until 8/20 but I already received a tracking number and it says it shipped from Ft worth Tx today at 5pm Wow
!?!?! It shipped already? I ordered mine today from Tmobile I should check here shortly. That would be great. Did you get free shipping

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I love my 5 and the carrier cost here in Canadia is sick. 525 with a 2 year! I know the dollar is weak but come on! Unless they offer a killer bring us your old one deal I'll continue loving my 6 er cough 5

Posted via the Android Central App

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here sprint allows me to jump for $50.00 and I like being on the latest and greatest Notes. So far I've had every Note the only one I didnt have was the original. Ever since then it's been a Note after every year. The only one that truly disappointed me was the Note 3. The 4th was beautiful and the 5th note is pure elegance. But the note 7 is in another world. Great to have the micro sd card once again and also the waterproof and honestly the new TouchWiz UX is what hassold me aside from hardware and specs.

what do you mean by jump?

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Sprint I was about to preorder my black onyx Galaxy Note 7 when they told me that leasing is no longer available and only installment payments are available very disappointed now getting the Galaxy Note 7 will cost me $130 in earnings and Note 5 and on top of that no longer being able to upgrade next year if I wanted to get the Note 8

Sprint agent old me (in general) cxs eligible to upgrade after 12month payments on leasing. I pre-ordered the note 7. DOWNSIDES: have to pay taxes up front which were $70, activation fee.They also want me to ship the note 5 back to them. would be nice if a percentage of the money paid towards the note 5 would go to the note 7.
im currently renting a violin and if i ever decide to purchase it or upgrade to a better model, all the money i paid would transfer over, violin is worth WAY more then the phone.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Sprint agent old me (in general) cxs eligible to upgrade after 12month payments on leasing. I pre-ordered the note 7. DOWNSIDES: have to pay taxes up front which were $70, activation fee.They also want me to ship the note 5 back to them. would be nice if a percentage of the money paid towards the note 5 would go to the note 7.
im currently renting a violin and if i ever decide to purchase it or upgrade to a better model, all the money i paid would transfer over, violin is worth WAY more then the phone.

Yes same here new york state taxes are a killer. 130 to be exact. Pre ordered last night. Now to wait for this Note 7 and send back the beloved note 5

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes same here new york state taxes are a killer. 130 to be exact. Pre ordered last night. Now to wait for this Note 7 and send back the beloved note 5

i believe it. my bro just spent a week there and he told me a 6 pack cost him $15 when in tx its only like $6-7. Cost of living is just pricier over there. Our older cousins are wowed by the fact that we dont live with our parents or with roomates.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I wasn't going to, but decided it would be a nice upgrade. So with that, pre-ordered the coral blue!

Posted via the Android Central App

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I currently have the Note 5 and pre-ordered my Note 7 yesterday. I'm already getting Samsung Pay offers so that's cool. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress