PureGear Screen Protector

jeffg9

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I had a Zagg HD protector on and like most others the case messed it up. The corner came up and got stuck in my pocket. When I took the phone out, the whole thing came off. So I happened to go into Verizon and see what they had. I had never heard of a PureGear before. I have to say EASIEST protector ever. Comes with a tray with the protector attached. You put the phone under the protector and use a fairly heavy squeegee roller. It put the protector on. NO BUBBLES.

It only covers the flat part of the screen however. There is a gap on either side where it curves. I am pretty sure that as I use the edge feature, I eventually will peel it off. So if I ever get a flat screen phone I will look for this brand. The ease of installation is amazing!

Hopefully by the time I need a new protector someone will release a tempered glass solution that works.

weesy

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I purchased the same one at pick up time. Its pretty good quality and covers the flat surface well, but really only covers the flat surface and not the edges. So it kind of impedes my use of the edge capabilities. Pretty sure I'll be peeling it off soon.

jkeith85

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
Don't buy, seriously. It doesn't cover the edge. In fact it slightly goes over the edge causing it to have that rainbow effect. Which also mean....you guessed it lint all on the edges. It was freaking awful.

Only positive: easiest application ever and no bubbles

Not ranting. Just trying to save you guys some money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87