Note 7 returns to Singapore from a different country..Canada US etc.

gizmo32

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Anyone here bought the SM-N930FD unlocked dual sim Exynos Note 7 from Singapore? I bought online from MobyShop and that store is not cooperating at all in giving me a refund. Now they tell me they will accept a refund after the fact no shipping carriers will deal with the Note 7.

I have emailed MobyShop and Samsung Singapore Samsung Canada (I live in Canada) dozens of times since announcements were being made about the note 7. No one wants to help me tried social media posts but still get one sentence replies by Samsung then nothing else after. Also called Samsung Canada by phone and their customer service staff are not helpful at all try brushing me away.

Have you got a successful refund?? I'm feeling very frustrated over this.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'll ask around.. there might be a higher level customer service number you can contact... hopefully to avoid a run around...

D13H4RD2L1V3

Retired Moderator
Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
You may try calling Samsung Canada's phone hotline and ask to talk to someone in a higher department.

The phone may not be a Canadian unit, or even one designed for North America, but they should still help you out, especially since you cannot fly with one as it's banned.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Does Canada have something like the bbb or state attorney general? In the USA you can file a complaint through them

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Yes we do have the BBB. That still does not really help me get a return for this God forsaken device.

The only reason I say it is because I have had stubborn cs before, refusing to help. I sent in a bbb complaint and they easily solved the problem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod