Anyone switching from an iPhone?

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
This thread isn't meant to turn into a war between devices, but having primarily been an iPhone user since 2008, I'm finally getting sick of iOS's bugs and user limitations. I'm not so concerned for hardware than I am towards software. Jailbreaking greatly helps, but everything I could do on a jailbreak, I could do on any Android device, even without root (minus being able to change the app switcher to something more one-hand friendly, like Auxo LE on the jailbreak side).

The Galaxy Note 7 seems like it'll be my next smartphone, replacing my iPhone 6 Plus. High-end hardware, tons of useful software features, etc. Anyone else thinking about doing something similar?

(I actually bought a Galaxy J7 (T-Mobile) today from Best Buy to hold me over until the Note 7 is out.)

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I've been an iOS user since the start, periodically testing android waters from time to time, and although I have no idea what you mean by iOS "bugs" as iOS has always been more stable for me than android, I do plan on getting the note 7.

Sam_Gs7

May 27, 2016
Visit site
:cool: Welcome @BS : There's Not such war between Android-iOS-Win'sPh,.etc.
Users switch OSes and consequently to different Phones for convenience

Having said that make aDeep search to decide which-Phn meet your
needs. The SGs7 : Sgs7-E : SGs7-Note are good Choices-Bye

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I got the J7 to feed my Android thirst for awhile. I just got it today and it seems nice and quite a deal for $139 I want to switch out of my Apple Watch and need an Android to run my Galaxy Gear S2 which I have on order. It is a great hobby tossing around phones and new tech, but getting the Flagships on launch day has lost its appeal to me. It costs so much more money and it becomes old news before you know it.

I too felt pretty refreshed when using the J7. It handles quite a few things rather well. The want to get an expensive (borderline overpriced) flagship decreased a bit, but then I started talking myself back into it.

Where did you find the J7 for $139? Mine was $199 at Best Buy for the T-Mobile model.