Verizon Note 7 release plans reportedly leaked...Pre-orders to start Wednesday?

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I have unlimited data so I bet I don't get it. I wouldn't take the vr for free. To much trouble to sell it.
Oh you are the one Verizon is trying to get rid of. Just don't go over 100 GB of Data. Verizon will cut you off permanently.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh you are the one Verizon is trying to get rid of. Just don't go over 100 GB of Data. Verizon will cut you off permanently.
It's funny. I've never gone over 37gb and rarely go over 10. I just don't want to give up unlimited. This is especially true since everyone is paying full price for phones now.

My bill is also lower than the 8 gb plan.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
It's funny. I've never gone over 37gb and rarely go over 10. I just don't want to give up unlimited. This is especially true since everyone is paying full price for phones now.

My bill is also lower than the 8 gb plan.
Don't be surprised within the next couple of years they will get rid of all unlimited data. The 100 GB thing is just the beginning.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I have tmobile and pay my phones in full when I buy them. If I pre order can I still get a free gear watch or VR? I'd probably would sell them or gift it anyways.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I have unlimited data so I bet I don't get it. I wouldn't take the vr for free. To much trouble to sell it.
I have unlimited data and got the vr last time. Even if you don't use it, keep it new in box and bundle it with the note 7 when you sell it.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have unlimited data and got the vr last time. Even if you don't use it, keep it new in box and bundle it with the note 7 when you sell it.
I have always kept my old phones in the past. Still have my OG Droid. Still works fine on wifi. Nice radio with headphones too.
Thunderbolt in bedroom. Razr maxx hd in upstairs bathroom at night and kitchen all day. Now my Note 3 will go in the playroom due to the ir blaster. Still plenty of rooms for a retired Note 7! I find selling used stuff not worth the trouble.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Would probably do the fit. Hopefully it applies to those of us on nationwide plans and on contract.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Would this be on the vzw website tonight during purchase? (choose which you want type of thing)? I will have to read folks' experience. I am also Nationwide and want to keep it but a new 256gb samsung card would be nice.

If u wait to buy in store you lose out on free stuff?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress