Note 7 Pre Orders

chuco35

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I never do pre orders and like to wait at least a couple weeks before it's out just to see what kind of issues people are having with the device. Plus on release day not very many cases for the phone. I would think they would have the defender available on release day but even then sometimes some of the places don't and I'm not about to clunk down 700 bucks on a phone and walk out with no case and end up breaking the glass on it getting into my car. I'll probably order a generic otterbox knock off on Amazon or some kind of case a few days before i go to the store in case they don't have any cases in stock yet.

Actually, immediately after your purchase is when your insurance policy best pays off. Shattering your screen 30-60 days before you are set to turn your phone over for the next best thing is your worst insurance pay-off scenario.

Posted via the Android Central App

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
I want to look at it and have my hands on it before I even think about buying. Same with any tool I'm going to use every day. Whether it be tool, a gun, or a vehicle.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos