08-18-2016 04:52 PM
205 ... 23456 ...
tools
    9 days and counting
    I have just been occupying myself with work and my tablet...getting notification on comments from here
    The app doesn't work for me. I downloaded it and used my credentials and it locked me out. I guess because I was originally from Crackberry?
    08-11-2016 11:56 AM
    To be fair, the amount of pre-orders around the world have far exceeded what they expected. They have now pushed out Malaysia's release date a month, and pushed out someone else.. Netherlands I think. There is talk it could push out more release dates in Europe.

I think Samsung underestimated the sales when they returned the SD card, many Note 3 and Note 4 people not upgrading last year, the UK and no launch there for the Note 5 and then introducing different colors on top of the normals buyers. South Korea like doubled their normal pre-sales.

I expected big sales but it is looking like they are more than Samsung expected. At least we aren't a country where they pushed out our release date a month.
    Then they should look at their financial and marketing department then for not doing a great analysis/projection for this product.
    08-11-2016 12:01 PM
    Then they should look at their financial and marketing department then for not doing a great analysis/projection for this product.
    You can only estimate so much. Samsung isn't known at all for pushing out release dates. Some things you can not anticipate and they have been doing this a very long time.
    08-11-2016 12:05 PM
    That's why I will see what happens in the next 8 days.no ship on 19, can cancel order and walk through the door, skip the chit chat or cordial stuff and just ask for the phone!
    PlaybookFanatic and jimd1050 like this.
    08-11-2016 12:09 PM
    I wouldn't cancel it until I found the one I wanted.
    That's why I will see what happens in the next 8 days.no ship on 19, can cancel order and walk through the door, skip the chit chat or cordial stuff and just ask for the phone
    Kelly Kearns and Ruben Ocasio like this.
    08-11-2016 12:11 PM
    That's why I will see what happens in the next 8 days.no ship on 19, can cancel order and walk through the door, skip the chit chat or cordial stuff and just ask for the phone
    If your phone isn't moving, sure go in the store and if they have your phone, tell them you want to cancel your order and buy it then.

I found my White 64gb Note 5 here easily last year, but we have a lot of stores here. I got there 15 mins before they opened and I was first.

This year.. I don't know. Things might be a bit more croweded and difficult at the store even. Store sells could even increase in some or all areas since pre-orders have increased so much this year. It would be bad to cancel before you got one and then be on further backorder.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-11-2016 12:18 PM
    Everyone needs a hug, and a shot of liquor.
    I'm " in " for the shot of liquor ....... with tequila being my weapon of choice ahem ahem !!
    PlaybookFanatic and Gray Area like this.
    08-11-2016 12:23 PM
    If your phone isn't moving, sure go in the store and if they have your phone, tell them you want to cancel your order and buy it then.

I found my White 64gb Note 5 here easily last year, but we have a lot of stores here. I got there 15 mins before they opened and I was first.

This year.. I don't know. Things might be a bit more croweded and difficult at the store even. Store sells could even increase in some or all areas since pre-orders have increased so much this year. It would be bad to cancel before you got one and then be on further backorder.
    Yeah it might be different since online pre order ain't moving at all. The Verizon store over here opens at 9am..once the doors open,I will pop right in lol
    Kelly Kearns likes this.
    08-11-2016 12:29 PM
    This will be my first Samsung phone and first daily driver Android since the HTC One M7.

I am just really anxious to get it.

Do pre-orders ever ship early? If so, how much sooner : )
    Even if mine ships early, rogers would never sell it to me a second earlier
    08-11-2016 12:33 PM
    Set me up a double, or triple the way this day has been going...
    08-11-2016 12:43 PM
    Set me up a double, or triple the way this day has been going...
    Lmao oh Lord
    08-11-2016 12:45 PM
    iPhone screen crapped out today, been on the fritz for weeks, got a bill for taxes that weren't paid in escrow from my mortgage, and lightning took down my cable/internet and my provider can't find a technician to get them here today. So yeah, triple lol
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-11-2016 12:59 PM
    Most likely USA won't have theses issues with the Note 7 pre-order, Since big carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile and Verizon makes Samsung the most money.
    08-11-2016 01:01 PM
    I'm " in " for the shot of liquor ....... with tequila being my weapon of choice ahem ahem !!
    Ummmmmm six shots of Milagro beginning for the lady!
    08-11-2016 01:18 PM
    iPhone screen crapped out today, been on the fritz for weeks, got a bill for taxes that weren't paid in escrow from my mortgage, and lightning took down my cable/internet and my provider can't find a technician to get them here today. So yeah, triple lol
    Bruh, imma just pass you the bottle. Hope it gets better.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-11-2016 01:19 PM
    I just heard this and pray it is not true because I am going to Portland to buy my phone to save money on taxes!
    I work for an airline so I can! If you pre-ordered you are okay! I hope this is a silly rumor or I am going t be sad!

Local launch of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 delayed - Tech News | The Star Online
    08-11-2016 01:33 PM
    I just heard this and pray it is not true because I am going to Portland to buy my phone to save money on taxes!
    I work for an airline so I can! If you pre-ordered you are okay! I hope this is a silly rumor or I am going t be sad!

Not in America. You're fine.
    Kalkarni00 and delynnie like this.
    08-11-2016 01:38 PM
    Awesome!! Thanks!! I'm happy again!!!!
    08-11-2016 01:44 PM
    9 days and counting
    No problem!
    Kalkarni00 and delynnie like this.
    08-11-2016 01:46 PM
    The truth is out! Now we all know why T-Mobile users get their phones early, and why other companies (ex: Verizon) aren't likely to be sending things out early.

Interesting information, thanks for sharing.
    It is still 8 days before the actual physical release of the phone. Why would you abandon pre-orders already forever? Because you haven't gotten the phone a week early? lol

This is my first preorder of a device. I'll admin it is a little stressful. However, until something actually goes wrong with it I'm not hating on preorders yet.
    Not in America. You're fine.
    Holy cow
    08-11-2016 01:48 PM
    Yeah glad i pre-order at 3:25 am on August 3, 2016 , so for those thinking of canceling there pre-order don't do it.
    Kalkarni00 likes this.
    08-11-2016 02:03 PM
    ]

Yeah glad i pre-order at 3:25 am on August 3, 2016 , so for those thinking of canceling there pre-order don't do it.
    What about August 6 like moi?
    08-11-2016 02:08 PM

The only launch dates that I have seen pushed out are Malaysia and the Netherlands. This is likely about Malaysia, it was pushed out a month.
    08-11-2016 02:13 PM
    I preordered the moment it became available with Verizon. They still say Expected ship date 08/19/2016
    08-11-2016 02:14 PM
    I think it is only for those in Malaysia not the US
    08-11-2016 02:18 PM
205 ... 23456 ...