Sprint Note 7 shipping status

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered Black onyx on 8/10 online. Got the order confirmation immediately. My order status remained the same until this evening with the 'if you ordered before 3pm cst on 3/16...' but no change since then.

I'm losing hope Obi-Wan.

Nanope

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
If I don't get mine Fri I'm just going to cancel the phone and go to the store. I don't care about the promo sd card. I leave town sat for a week.

Ratalie01

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Dang.....looks like I was right. Those of us who ordered early might get them last....lol

Who has ordered between the 3rd and the 10th and received tracking info? If any, what state/city are you in?

I ordered on the 3rd...around 10/11 in the morning and I don't have nada.
I'm in Northwest Indiana.

Ordered in store Aug. 3rd around 5pm. Silver. Got a tracking number this afternoon. Southwest IL, close to St. Louis.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 5th and i haven't received any shipping confirmation. When i go into mysprint it says that the $50 mail in rebate is delayed and the phone will ship by the 17th. It is now the 18th and nothing. We'll probably get it sometime next week. Sprint figures that they already have our money so what's the rush. They need enough phones on hand for the people that go to the store on friday. Screw all the people that pre-ordered

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Should I ask for a refund for overnight shipping if not received tomorrow ? Thoughts?

Oh and my status says 2nd day air btw

i would. i asked for a refund when i called earlier. agent only tried to give me $5 refund vs $13 that i paid for express and i didnt even CHOOSE express the sales agent on 8/4 told me its a mandatory charge. i told the girl yesterday dont credit yet, we'll see when i get mine phone and i'll get $$ accordingly.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Listen guys as I've told everyone earlier JUST BECAUSE SOME OF US SUCH AS MYSELF RECEIVED EMAIL SHIPPING NOTIFICATIONS N OUR STATUS UPDATES CHANGED TO SHIPPED the truth is that doesn't mean a damn thing because honestly all this means is that sprint created a shipping label and sent the shipping billing information to ups and if you take the time to go to the ups website and enter the tracking number it will tell you WAITING FOR UPS which means ups doesn't necessarily have the physical device in their possession, rather it just means sprint has created the shipping label n that's it and the ups website says sometimes companies will create the shipping label at the time the order is placed but doesn't mean it's been shipped. I wanna be positive I really do but all I'm saying is that just because we received shipping n tracking information doesn't actually mean our phones were shipped out yesterday ok I don't wanna be negative but I do wanna be realistic its always possible sprint was tired of dealing with 100s of 1000s of phone calls from angry customers wanting to know when their phones haven't shipped yet and just decided to create shipping labels to shut everyone up and make people stop crying and whining n blowing up order support NOW I DO BELIEVE THOSE OF US WHO RECEIVED TRACKING N SHIPPING EMAILS PLUS NOTIFICATIONS N STATUS UPDATES WILL HAVE OUR PHONES NO LATER THAN FRIDAY THE 19TH, I also believe that those who haven't received that same information should also have their phones by Friday but with the positive attitude I just wanted to use a little bit of realistic talk as well n so it is what is is WE SHOULD ALL HAVE UPDATED TRACKING INFO ON UPS WEBSITE SHOWING MOVEMENT WITH ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES BY EARLY AFTERNOON AT THE LATEST ON THE 18TH WHICH WOULD BE LATER TODAY SINCE ITS ALREADY 2:29am and if we don't then I would suggest blowing up sprints *** !!!!!!!!!!

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 5th and i haven't received any shipping confirmation. When i go into mysprint it says that the $50 mail in rebate is delayed and the phone will ship by the 17th. It is now the 18th and nothing. We'll probably get it sometime next week. Sprint figures that they already have our money so what's the rush. They need enough phones on hand for the people that go to the store on friday. Screw all the people that pre-ordered

Sir. That's not how Sprint thinks. I understand and acknowledge your feelings, but this is a large stretch. Also, you can't delay a rebate. You can simply fill out tbe online form immediately. They probably just didn't print enough paper. It's all good.

Find a reason to be mad on 8/20. Otherwise, I believe you'll be fine.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
No **** lol I wonder if sprint accidentally shipped the entire VR NOTE 7 KIT TO SOME PEOPLE because some people package weight says over 7 pounds haha that would be great although for me I got 1.20 pounds and since the phone itself weighs 5.9 ounces that leaves about 13 ounces for the box, battery and all other accessories plus packaging so I'm definitely just getting the phone haha but maybe who knows some people with 7 pound packages might receive the full virtually reality KIT with Samsung vr n that would be absolutely awesome

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
No **** lol I wonder if sprint accidentally shipped the entire VR NOTE 7 KIT TO SOME PEOPLE because some people package weight says over 7 pounds haha that would be great although for me I got 1.20 pounds and since the phone itself weighs 5.9 ounces that leaves about 13 ounces for the box, battery and all other accessories plus packaging so I'm definitely just getting the phone haha but maybe who knows some people with 7 pound packages might receive the full virtually reality KIT with Samsung vr n that would be absolutely awesome

that WOULD be sick. cant even be jealous if they did something that cool. lets not get these folks hopes up though hahah. for the weight. they might just put random numbers for the prepaid labels? then just smack em on the box. haven't received a shipping from sprint in a while but in the past the shipping box always said something about purple and yellow. never quite understood that.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Goodnight guys I'm too tired to keep refreshing ups lol hopefully phone will be delivered tomorrow since I live only about 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes from the Louisville Ky warehouse that would be nice 4 sure but regardless as long as we all get our phones on or before August 19th then all is good n I'm pretty confident that will happen so well see where all of us are later today when I finally wake up 😀

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Soooooooo....I'm up with you guys because I'm on midnights this week.

Question for those who's shipment is in limbo.

Say you dot get your phone till next week ad you pre-ordered it. What type of (if any) restitution will you be asking for from Sprint? Just trying to have everyone on the same page...lol

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Sir. That's not how Sprint thinks. I understand and acknowledge your feelings, but this is a large stretch. Also, you can't delay a rebate. You can simply fill out tbe online form immediately. They probably just didn't print enough paper. It's all good.

Find a reason to be mad on 8/20. Otherwise, I believe you'll be fine.
1471503748615.jpg my rebate is backordered not delayed.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Soooooooo....I'm up with you guys because I'm on midnights this week.

Question for those who's shipment is in limbo.

Say you dot get your phone till next week ad you pre-ordered it. What type of (if any) restitution will you be asking for from Sprint? Just trying to have everyone on the same page...lol

either way i want to get a credit for an activation fee they will post on my next bill. ESPECIALLY if i'm doing my own activating online. and if no phone tomorrow ABSOLUTELY shipping fee credit.
still waiting on a $25 credit from last month due to internationally roaming that i was told i had, (come to find out agent didn't put me on the correct plan)

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Wow I can't believe the amount of people who are saying "I'll never preorder again."

Pre ordering simply means you are promised a phone. It does NOT mean you'll get it early, get it on time, or get it before the release or by the release.

With this order, they will not have blue in stores and some stores are only getting a handful of black and titanium. That's it.

So I'd much rather preorder, get my phone, in my color choice in a reasonable time frame VS not being able to have the phone for months while Samsung makes more.

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I also think that Sprint should start charging repeat customers who call in to harass the poor customer service people. Maybe $20 per unnecessary call would do it.. They obviously know very little and can only tell you what you already know or what they are told to tell you. So yall are wasting Sprints time and money and blocking up the lines for people who actually have issues.

I realize that none of you want to hear this, and I'm sure I'll be removed or this post taken away....

But most of you sound like spoiled toddlers pitching fits in the department store after being told they can't have their toy until they get home.

Did sprint's website say "ship by the 17th"? Yes. Can they 100% control that? No. It's kinda like how you're supposed to be at work by such n such a time, but every now and then you either call in, come in late, or leave early, or better yet, you stay late. You're boss doesn't make you sit and listen to them pitch a fit about your attendance, do they? No. Because we are human n crap happens.

Sprints ran by a human, and guess what.. those customer service reps you speak with.. HUMAN.

So yall should put on your adult undies and build a bridge and get over it. If any of you had to keep track of the amount of crap Sprint has to with this release, yall would blow it too, and probably farrrr worse than them.