Sprint Note 7 shipping status

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys positive news i just spoke with ups n the monday thing isn't accurate as ups said once the package updates later today after they receive the package the estimated delivery date will be changed from 22nd back to the 19th for 2 day air for those who live within 1 day away so it looks as though ups will be getting most of our orders delivered by tomorrow end of day on the 19th

Kaleema Perry

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Well I got a tracking number I checked the UPS website and instead of it being delivered friday, I will now receive my phone on the 22nd. I'm like how???? If I preordered my phone on the third of August then why am I getting it delivered on a Monday???? I will never ever preorder anything from sprint again

kkm252

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Hey guys positive news i just spoke with ups n the monday thing isn't accurate as ups said once the package updates later today after they receive the package the estimated delivery date will be changed from 22nd back to the 19th for 2 day air for those who live within 1 day away so it looks as though ups will be getting most of our orders delivered by tomorrow end of day on the 19th

well, thats a sigh of relief! thank you ! so me being in GA i should have mine tomorrow then too?

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site

Do you think that applies to us who still have not received a tracking #? Having preordered on the 3rd, I feel like my head is going to explode soon without having a shipping confirmation!

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

Ooooo i hope they are right. Im so glad you posted this.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

I'm SOOOOO hoping this is the case. I'm in NY.

olliedawn

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site

Crap.... california might be screwed still if this is the case :(

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Trust me this isnt pacifying people as this info came straight from the ups supervisor not sprint lol ofcourse i wouldn't believe sprint but ups supervisor has no reason to lie

ichbinchico

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
Exactly how I feel. We wait months for it to be announced on August 2nd, and for the pre-orders to open... Then the die hard people that want this phone, wont even be getting it on it's release day. What a bummer.

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
@ScottRx82 I honestly don't wanna say for sure in your specific case being that you haven't received any confirmation of shipping or tracking info but as far as those who have ups supervisor told me 101% guaranteed if the delivery is less than 1 day away then it will be delivered tomorrow via 2 DAY AIR n that's all I know but for those such as yourself who haven't received any tracking numbers or shipping notification emails then I couldn't say for sure n I wouldn't wanna speculate but hopefully you guys already been shipped as well and will also receive no later than end of day tomorrow the 19th

fwinst

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Crap.... california might be screwed still if this is the case :(

If they put the phones on planes today, everyone is only one @#&*% day away. This is the first time Sprint has done this to me. Still, there is no real excuse for this. Just REALLY bad planning and service.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty