Sprint Note 7 shipping status

eddy4444

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Mine finally got a departure scan at 5pm from kentucky . Delivery date to virginia is surprisingly tomorrow. Ups never beats the the initial estimates for me , i wonder if sprint was able to pull strings ?

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
If you do not have a date yet LOG OUT OF YOUR MY UPS ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOGGED OUT AND WENT TO UPS.COM AS A GUEST AND PUT MY TRACKING IN AND GOT THIS....

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Friday, 08/19/2016, By End of Day
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Monday, 08/22/2016, By End of Day
Last Location:
Departed - Louisville, KY, United States, Thursday, 08/18/2016

What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get FREE estimated Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.
Continue

I am already a UPS My Choice® Member

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
Louisville, KY, United States 08/18/2016 4:59 P.M. Departure Scan
08/18/2016 12:17 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 08/18/2016 5:28 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
What page is this? this is not the ups website??

Yes, it's straight from the UPS site, desktop version. Here's the mobile version too. Looks like I have "UPS Next Day Airsaver". I didnt even pay for next day shipping, but I'll take it! Maybe all the calls to customer service paid off lolIMG_20160818_173352.jpgScreenshot_20160818-174524.jpg

bdasilva7785

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
A guy on this post
http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-note-7/709309-odds-note-will-ship-early.html

"woody rose" says he actually went into a Sprint store today and brought the note 7, is that even possible?

Posted via the Android Central App

I used to work for Sprint on a retail level and yes it is very possible. Tons of times on the day before release dates we received the new device and our manager said have at it and get them out the door. I only preorder online now cause I'm still on a Sero plan and have a struggle every time I try to upgrade to speak with the right rep who will renew my 2 year contract and keep me on the same plan.

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes, it's straight from the UPS site, desktop version. Here's the mobile version too. Looks like I have "UPS Next Day Airsaver". I didnt even pay for next day shipping, but I'll take it! Maybe all the calls to customer service paid off lolView attachment 235895View attachment 235896

Yes you have to be logged out of your account. I was logged into my UPS account which does not show a date only the non my ups site shows one.

duofold

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I hadn't received any notification of delivery whatsoever before today - no email, no tracking number, no update to my order status.

At 12:17 pm this afternoon, my tracking status appeared and updated with an origin scan in Louisville, KY...but no scheduled delivery date.

At 4:28 pm, my tracking was updated with an arrival in my home city of Minneapolis with delivery set for tomorrow, the 19th. Same day departure and arrival.

Don't despair until tomorrow. I suspect that I, unlike the vast majority on this board, have been with Sprint longer than most, for over a dozen years, with countless experience in pre-ordering the latest and most highly sought after devices (HTC Mogul being the most exciting wait).

I cannot express enough how disjointed and random Sprint's ordering and shipment process is. I've received my pre-order on release day many, many times without any notification at all. The phones simply appear as a pleasant surprise after resigned to my fate of waiting the next day or over the weekend.

Hope everyone finds the same success.

KindBuddies

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Total BS Sprint ships the same way weather you pay extra or not. Ive done this like 10 times now and it has always been the same. They ship 2 day ups no matter what. Then they hope you do not call in and want a refund.. As the other poster said they al ship the same way.

Show us your ups shipping page?? I bet it says 2 day air just like ours

Yup, you are correct I didn't choose standard shipping and Sprint is shipping my order 2nd day air. I also ask one one the rep and they even told me it doesn't matter what shipping I choose they will still ship it 2nd day air.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38