Sprint Note 7 shipping status

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM WHO PRE ORDERED I HAVE A GRAND IDEA TO ENSURE ALL OF US GET THE 256GB CARDS FROM SPRINT IN THE EVENT SAMSUNG DECIDES NOT TO FULFILL THEM OR SAY THEY'VE RAN OUT OF FREE ONES ok listen up here is what we do guys ALL OF US WHO PRE ORDERED FROM SPRINT ARE LAWFULLY ENTITLED TO RECEIVE EITHER THE 256GB EVO MICRO SD CARD or the equivalent of a $249.99 dollar credit towards our account n SPRINT is absolutely lawfully obligated to honor this for all of us since SPRINT offered this on their website it must be honored ...

This is false. I can explain why, however I believe that Francis Underwood said it best.

latest

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
Thanks i found it sorry for caps. Has anyone clicked on the check status and put your email in?? I did right after and it says no email found but i am guessing it is because i just submitted it. But if someone else just did there can you check your status and see if it says the same thing thanks.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Are they gonna send my gear thingy or do I need to go on the website to claim it or something?

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
That moment when you hear a knock at the door and upon opening...you see a little brown box on the ground and a man in a UPS uniform slowly walking away into the sunset. Time to play with my new Note7...

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I don't know about everyone else but my new galaxy note 7 coral blue is absolutely awesome in every aspect as it's easily the most awesome phone I've ever owned n the color changes depending on the lighting conditions I mean it's crazy cool n the phone itself is so powerful as I tried so many games already n their all butter smooth on max settings it's just beautiful n WHAT IM MOST HAPPY ABOUT IS MY SCREEN IS PERFECT ESPECIALLY THE COLORS ULTRA WHITE BRITE WHITES N NICE VIVID COLORS it's just far better than what I was expecting as it's far exceeded expectations n I hope everyone else is just as happy with their new note 7 😀😀😀😀

LexChrissy

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
SPRINT is lawfully obligated to provide the free gift regardless whether Samsung doesn't have enough or not as SPRINT is the one who offered the free gift on their site okay we ordered from sprint not Samsung so while I agree Samsung isn't lawfully liable or obligated SPRINT HOWEVER IS !!!!!!!! N I already got my confirmation email from Samsung which says my 256gb card is being prepared for shipment about 20 minutes ago so I'm saying this basically for everyone else

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
SPRINT is lawfully obligated to provide the free gift regardless whether Samsung doesn't have enough or not as SPRINT is the one who offered the free gift on their site okay we ordered from sprint not Samsung so while I agree Samsung isn't lawfully liable or obligated SPRINT HOWEVER IS !!!!!!!! N I already got my confirmation email from Samsung which says my 256gb card is being prepared for shipment about 20 minutes ago so I'm saying this basically for everyone else

Again i have to correct you... THE EMAIL YOU GOT FROM SAMSUNG ONLY SAYS THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSION. Nothing about being prepared for shipment so slow down cowboy

rdcrds

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

Why say that?? you know as much as me what your email says. It says the same thing for everyone. I had called samsung late yesterday and nothing is shipping for up to 4 weeks from now so no idea what dream you got this out of

Moznomic

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Just got mine and they never come this early. I'm excited as hell and I don't know how I'm going to study now jaja. Thanks to you all and I hope you guys enjoy your new phone.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Man I think UPS delivers late in my neighborhood. I saw two trucks running last night after 8 pm. I received my case and extra USB C cables just a minute ago, Knock on the door never been that disappointed to see the postal man! I just hope I can get a Gear fit bit.... I think it's cool if its free, but I don't wanna pay for it.

Dubss

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
So how is sprints service are you satisfied with their 4G LTE ? I'm new to sprint I always been on T-Mobile I haven't got my phone yet to test it so I'm just asking .

I've been with Sprint for over 14 years man and I can say their network has improved dramatically.. And it's getting better everyday don't be fooled Verizons and ATT. I have ATT as well and there network is not that great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty