Guys and gals...let all just relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
You know at least one person's going to be mad it doesn't come with a s-Pen that has an eraser.

Posted via the Android Central App

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
You people need to relax and quit believing everything you see on the internet. The S-pen does indeed come with an eraser. In fact, the eraser is new and improved. Ignore all the misinformation that is being spread . . .

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You people need to relax and quit believing everything you see on the internet. The S-pen does indeed come with an eraser. In fact, the eraser is new and improved. Ignore all the misinformation that is being spread . . .
I believe they were joking :).

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
That would be cool idea. Turn the S Pen upside down to erase something instead if having to tap on the eraser button. When you are doing artwork, it gets old fast when you constantly switch between pen and eraser.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
That would be cool idea. Turn the S Pen upside down to erase something instead if having to tap on the eraser button. When you are doing artwork, it gets old fast when you constantly switch between pen and eraser.

Welcome to digital artistry...my wrist has been calloused for years :)

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
The way of the world. I want it and I want it right now (hold breath, stomp feet) what do you mean I can't have it right now? I eagerly awaite new phone announcements, reading reviews and eventually getting a new phone (or that life changing update) I just try to save my spaz moments for the unimportant things in life like spending time with my grandson, enjoying life and all that non phone stuff.

I have never seen anything like what I am seeing here. People having a full-on melt down because someone got a shipping label notice ahead of them when they ordered "first". Literal Panic Mode - agonizing over the status of their shipment. One guy, whose name I won't mention, truly seemed to be coming unraveled, posting feverishly because he felt his order might be messed up causing a delay. That guy - I really hope he gets his phone very soon. I understand the enthusiasm and excitement. Some is just over the top.

My current phone is becoming difficult to use. The speaker is messed up making it difficult to hear people on the phone. It was also running out of system memory and really starting to act up. I reloaded the software, freeing up some memory, and bought myself some time. I'm getting by with the muffled earpiece. I'll survive until my new phone gets here. :)

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the "baby Note7" with my Galaxy S7 Edge so I haven't felt the sheer panic of others...in fact I haven't felt sheer panic. I'm just hoping for Friday. Would be a slick way to start the weekend!

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
From my experience...Samsung fans flick to forums, Apple fans flick to the mall or retail outlet. The stories and drama they concoct for themselves is about even...

There's always some guy in the Apple line with the conspiracy theory that there's only so many units and then postulates about some Orwellian method of determining winners and losers...

Samsung people focus on weather, union disputes and of course...the dreaded "people who didn't preorder are going to get phones first, now we have to burn down the world..."

:)

Don't forget the guy in the line for the iPhone that tells everyone that he heard it can project a piano out onto the floor and you can then prance on the keys to play chopstix like on BIG with Tom Hanks. And then everyone starts ooh-ing and awe-ing about that.

slackerjack

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Don't forget the guy in the line for the iPhone that tells everyone that he heard it can project a piano out onto the floor and you can then prance on the keys to play chopstix like on BIG with Tom Hanks. And then everyone starts ooh-ing and awe-ing about that.

And why does that line always smell like patchouli?

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
All of a sudden everyone (some of which who participated in the other threads) is a saint and gets to look down on those who fret over their $1k purchase.I can see and understand why someone may want something day 1 when they've spent what they spent and preordered it week(s) in advance.

OP, you're a real cool guy...buying a new phone every year and not caring about when you get it. Others only get a new phone once every few years and do care about its shipping status (and other related issues). This thread is as pointless and juvenile as the ones you're complaining about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa