09-03-2016 04:52 AM
3,610 ... 6768697071 ...
tools
    Easy. Terms say "you can't charge till shipped". They shipped. They didn't "deliver" to you. That is the catch. We were strictly talking about Visa policy in the fact that the company can only charge once SHIPPED (again not delivered).

You're welcome to disagree with your opinion but when talking policy it is all about what is stated. Like a contract.
    I agree 100%. If they werent shipping till today or tomorrow...dont charge me on Friday. Its not about the money...i am paying for it regardless...is it about business practices and doing to your customers what you say you will do. Verizon and AT&T didnt charge early...thats why so many of us had hoped we would receive early. If they waited to charge today...we would have know better. So...its fine not to recieve till Friday...but do not charge me a week early and then jusy sit on the money. Its against the law.

Posted via the Android Central App
    08-17-2016 11:50 AM
    Well we better start seeing our phones soon!! I just got a job in Houston and I need it before I leave El Paso... I start Monday! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
    Congrats on the job and I really hope the phones there for you by Friday
    barefootbear likes this.
    08-17-2016 11:51 AM
    You know this is specifically for a pre-order that is not due to release until a specified time, right?? If you did not want money processed so soon, then you should not have placed the order so early... They cannot reserve a phone for you u til they secure payment
    False. That is not accurate. Everyone has credit that they are JOD with. The $69 down will not pay for their device. Its an unethical charge to do so before they ship. Thats just common business.

CehowardNote7 likes this.
    08-17-2016 11:53 AM
    Well my charge isn't pending anymore. It's a real charge now. So hopefully that means maybe tonight there will be movement. One can hope. If not then tomorrow. As long as it's in my hands Friday.
    My thoughts exactly, at this point it's just whatever for me.. It'll get here when it gets here, having said that I still wish to see some movement so I can get it tomorrow. I'm used to being disappointed every night from seeing no change no matter what people have claimed to be true over the past week. However at this point I just want to see something on my ups page change..

Got to say, a little disappointed with this launch but I guess everyone (not even Samsung) foresaw the popularity of the phone.. Still patiently waiting in my tent guys, should be here anytime now.

I just want my phone to arrive on time at this point, I don't want to wait longer than the release for something I pre-ordered so early for.
    Prodrig49 and succulentgarden like this.
    08-17-2016 11:56 AM
    I wonder how many UPS drivers will get a hug on Friday..
    UN1QUEx and lv2bsilly like this.
    08-17-2016 11:56 AM
    Well we better start seeing our phones soon!! I just got a job in Houston and I need it before I leave El Paso... I start Monday! ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
    I also got a job and they want me to start Monday lol, I really don't want to to start until I've at least played with and set up my new toy a little..
    barefootbear likes this.
    08-17-2016 11:57 AM
    When is the release date on TMO? Do you know if will there be blue available at the store? Just asking because I would go to buy it there since my shipping date is between 08/23 and 09/06
    Stores don't have blue you are best keeping the pre-order
    08-17-2016 11:57 AM
    I pre-ordered yesterday. Guy said I should walk into the store Friday morning and I should have one waiting for me.

Why don't you guys just go talk to the guys in the store? With online orders, you're just a number. When you go into a store, the employees are willing to work with you.

For your sake I hope this isn't your experience but I've called stores before to hold a phone only to have them sell it before I got there and I'm talking minutes.
    08-17-2016 11:58 AM
    For your sake I hope I'm wrong but I've called stores before to hold a phone only to have them sell it before I got there and I'm talking minutes.
    I'm not the one that is having one held lol. I asked the guy how he got them to hold it.
    08-17-2016 11:59 AM
    08-17-2016 12:00 PM
    You know this is specifically for a pre-order that is not due to release until a specified time, right?? If you did not want money processed so soon, then you should not have placed the order so early... They cannot reserve a phone for you u til they secure payment
    That's not accurate. I preordered an Xbox One thru Best Buy. They didn't take my $500 and sit on it until release. I got charged when I picked it up.
    08-17-2016 12:01 PM
    Then they aren't using the word correctly.
    Pretty sure it is an internal reference in status, and "shipped" is shown on the consumer side bc 99% of cases will be on its way to consumer (exception being pre-orders, where the device is held until the release date, but means ur reservation has been met)
    08-17-2016 12:04 PM
    True facts!
    08-17-2016 12:05 PM
    I'm not the one that is having one held lol. I asked the guy how he got them to hold it.
    Whoops I meant to quote the post above yours.
    08-17-2016 12:06 PM
    My 10th case is out for delivery.. yay..
    lv2bsilly likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:06 PM
    They charge people when the label is printed and it's packaged. Nothing more, nothing less, T-Mobile probably has a pretty large account with UPS, and since they aren't actually charging us for shipping your comment is incorrect. T-Mobile will get a bill and it will be paid according to the contract between UPS and T-Mobile.
    But on the same note, that label won't be created until device is paid for (usually when shipping costs are paid) so it is kind of the same thing
    08-17-2016 12:08 PM
    UPS tracking please move...

http://gif.co/xWIs.gif
    Haha! Is that from the iPhone cookie commercial?
    08-17-2016 12:08 PM
    For the people who were in here last night mine hasn't been picked up yet... just emailed my guy... but when mine ships I'll let you know.. From what I'm hearing No Wednesday deliveries so guess that means I'll be one of the first tomorrow

08-17-2016 12:09 PM
    Technically all they are doing is putting a hold on the money when they print the label. They don't get a dime until it posts to the account being charged, usually when a package is shipped it is right around the time the charge posts to the consumers account. It's different in this case for some reason and that's the problem some people are having with it.
    It's an authorization of funds, and it is basically the same as getting paid, unless the consumer places a hold on it, and then merchant retains rights to property/merchandise and transaction is voided
    08-17-2016 12:10 PM
    I'm waiting on Verizon, so No.
    It looks like some people in the Verizon thread got delivery dates for tomorrow. Don't know how accurate this is, but it sounds like some packages are moving now at least.
    08-17-2016 12:11 PM
    Said bro to make you feel better actually why are you trolling these people. Probably got a iPhone lol seriously though I don't think anyone believes you especially if they read my earlier posts. Where were you then? Jk rhetorical question im not responding anymore.

He showed pics of the phone, the shipping box and the Note 7 box with T-Mobile embossed on the side... pretty sure it was legit and he was lucky to have his order slip through the cracks and get it early. If it was me, I would have been busy playing with my phone as well and not on this forum. Another member posted they were in the T-Mobile store and a rep told them that a lady had come in with hers who had also gotten it early by mistake and the rep was positive it was a Note 7. There were a very few who were lucky and got them already.
    eckono38 likes this.
    08-17-2016 12:11 PM
    Haha! Is that from the iPhone cookie commercial?
    Not sure but represents our current status
    08-17-2016 12:12 PM
    Any info on the follow brands for cases guys: Ringke, Supcase, Poetic? Haven't bought from them before and would like to know if they are any good! I could probably order a few more cases and have them all arrive before my note 7..
    08-17-2016 12:12 PM
    Not sure but represents our current status
    Just thought it'd be funny if it was.
    08-17-2016 12:13 PM
    I wonder how many UPS drivers will get a hug on Friday..
    Today...maybe.
    Friday might be a little more like Clark Griswold receiving his jelly of the month club subscription on Christmas eve.
    bhatech and itsnotmeitsyou like this.
    08-17-2016 12:16 PM
3,610 ... 6768697071 ...