T-mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Ordering /Shipping Information

UN1QUEx

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
The only thing I can do while I sit outside in my tent is go on amazon and buy more accessories for a phone I don't know when I'll be getting.. :'( Oh well! Back to amazon to get some more cases to add to all 10 other cases, battery packs, usb type c cables I have gathering dust in my Note 7 worship corner!

Loud Opinion

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site
Ok what about those who have JOD and have zero down. There is no charge, so how can those tell if it's going to be shipped. BTW I've talked to a few at tmobile to look into my order because it still says processing on the Web site and they assure me that I will be getting it no later than Friday and yes I ordered the blue coral too on 8/9.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hmmm tough one the only thing I know is if youve been charged you're getting it. Have u gotten the confirmation txt and email?

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Breaking news.... inside scoop stuff.

People will start to receive N7's either tomorrow, Thursday or Friday.

Spread the word.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You know what's great when I post pictures pretty much from start to delivery of my note 7 and people still think it's a troll. Sorry I'm not on here 24hrs to prove to each one of u over and over again it's legit I am typing this on.my T mobile N7, that I ordered on 8/3 at around 3am est. It's black and is very nice. I have been trying to setup all my apps I disnt want to use the Samsung transfer method and I am beginning to think that was a mistake.... I am not going to post more pictures because well if you didn't believe those why waste my time taking more. So I did the Samsung promotion and I chose the ad card... even when I said that people were questioning that I had a Dubai phone... some understood what I was saying. Listen I was on Verizon switched to mobile with this phone, I even did my mobile Tuesday once I figured out what that was and got rhs 15 dollar glit card though think that's default. I put the IS screen protector on for now and it feels good, it's in a spigen crystal neo hybrid case. But tbh with my big hands makes the phone feel slick. Not sure what else i can say that would make you believe me anymore. But tired of trying.... Sorry you all didnt get your phone's mine somehow made it through. And because I'm not responding to every single post I must be a troll...

Rob1119

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Well the only change I had today was that my pending charge from Friday went through this morning as an actual charge instead of pending. But I've given up on all hope until Friday lol

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Hmmm tough one the only thing I know is if youve been charged you're getting it. Have u gotten the confirmation txt and email?

Confirmation text and email about order but nothing about shipping yet. Oh but they assure me that I will get it no later than Friday. I hope so but I'm not counting on it.

JSH2728

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
You know what's great when I post pictures pretty much from start to delivery of my note 7 and people still think it's a troll. Sorry I'm not on here 24hrs to prove to each one of u over and over again it's legit I am typing this on.my T mobile N7, that I ordered on 8/3 at around 3am est. It's black and is very nice. I have been trying to setup all my apps I disnt want to use the Samsung transfer method and I am beginning to think that was a mistake.... I am not going to post more pictures because well if you didn't believe those why waste my time taking more. So I did the Samsung promotion and I chose the ad card... even when I said that people were questioning that I had a Dubai phone... some understood what I was saying. Listen I was on Verizon switched to mobile with this phone, I even did my mobile Tuesday once I figured out what that was and got rhs 15 dollar glit card though think that's default. I put the IS screen protector on for now and it feels good, it's in a spigen crystal neo hybrid case. But tbh with my big hands makes the phone feel slick. Not sure what else i can say that would make you believe me anymore. But tired of trying.... Sorry you all didnt get your phone's mine somehow made it through. And because I'm not responding to every single post I must be a troll...
Wow typed that up not paying attention to all those autocorrects....stupid autocorrect didn't fix my spelling but fixed the word t mobile....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress