Dang it AT&T! I wanted a better box!

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda disappointed when I didn't get that awesome black box that everyone had on the internet. This is like a leftover 2 weeks after thanksgiving! Man, just not the same.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
No, it's this blue and white crap... But yeah... it's pretty crappy.

And, Skategirl, I kinda got on here to complain while it's downloading apps, so I don't know.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see a cost comparison for ATT vs Samsung packaging.

They could have at least done the black matte box with a shiny blue ATT logo.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm not gonna lie, I was kinda disappointed when I didn't get that awesome black box that everyone had on the internet. This is like a leftover 2 weeks after thanksgiving! Man, just not the same.

I understand, but I personally don't care about the box. It's going straight in the trash once the return window closes. I can't wait to get my phone.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't care about the box but having a nice looking box to unbox makes it an awesome experience!

Posted via the Android Central App

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I was going to quote BasPilot but I know there are lots of others so I captured and Photoshop'd this for your computers!

Note7Box.jpg

Sorry - I had to... Laugh_2b.jpg

Ludatyk

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Wait. This is a legit thread about not liking a box that you'll use like...never again? I'm just making sure, because I feel like I missed something.

Yes, this is legit.

Let's back up for a minute.. Samsung is all about marketing their Galaxy brand with all these ads on the internet as well thru the olympics. All these carriers are using Samsung boxes.. at least as far as I know.

And there's plenty of unbox vids with Samsung branding... and again all carriers are using these Samsung boxes, but nooooo.. AT&T decides to use their cheap box. But on top of that charge AT&T customers 30 bucks more and it's suppose to be "ahhh whatever."

I do understand the simple logic "it's just a box"... but it's the principle of it, as consumers paying AT&T upgraded fees to feel cheated is uncalled for. Sometimes a line has to be drawn.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty