Dang it AT&T! I wanted a better box!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
The point is we want the original Samsung Galaxy Note 7 box. The pretty black one with the Blue on it. That's all. As for some people not having theirs yet...sorry, but that's not this argument. I don't have mine either. But I'd like to know its in a pretty box when I do. If I do change carriers, it won't be over the box. I won't die over the box. I won't even cry over it, but I WILL voice my opinion. The box is a part of the over all experience for me! I see all these awesome unboxing videos knowing thats not what awaits me. But such is life 😊

At&t Note5

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
2m82tu1.jpg

Sorry for the trash bag, I'm cleaning because I'm moving!!! :)

buddhake

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Dang it AT&T! I wanted a better box!

If boxes didn't matter, then Samsung and Apple would not spend so much time making them such that people want them, talk about them and look forward to them. Just like anything else, it is something that matters to some and not to others, but to those it does matter to, it matters quite a bit!

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have to apologize - I have an appointment at 10:00 Am tomorrow to get my phone at my AT&T Store so I've got nothing better to do than sit here and read the forums, Photoshop Samsung Boxes and be makes sarcastic posts. I'm sorry... I'll try to stop!

Really, I will!

Honest!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here! This is fun and it helps the time pass. I had a 9am appt, but their phones 'allegedly' aren't in yet. The other store opens at 10 and they have em, so 10 it is.

At&t Note5

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
If boxes didn't matter, then Samsung and Apple would not spend so much time making them such that people want them, talk about them and look forward to them. Just like anything else, it is something that matters to some and not to others, but to those it does matter to, it matters quite a bit!

😞

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Same here! This is fun and it helps the time pass. I had a 9am appt, but their phones 'allegedly' aren't in yet. The other store opens at 10 and they have em, so 10 it is.

At&t Note5

Please don't be tellin' me they're not in yet Katrina, even allegedly - if I get there tomorrow and they tell me that, watch the NBC Nightly News about a 66 year old New England man going postal at an AT&T Store over them not having a phone he wanted. That story will have been about me!!!

Laugh_b.jpg

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Please don't be tellin' me they're not in yet Katrina, even allegedly - if I get there tomorrow and they tell me that, watch the NBC Nightly News about a 66 year old New England man going postal at an AT&T Store over them not having a phone he wanted. That story will have been about me!!!

View attachment 235897

Oh you're good! I'm in South La, about an hour from the floods. They may be delayed, but I don't believe shipping to my area would be affected. I just think I got one of those afraid to say something wrong reps.

I'll be watching the news for ANYTHING that happens in ANY wireless store. I know it'll have something to do with the N7 release!😂

At&t Note5