Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
How did you wait after approval to receive the tracking number?
I received tracking number email about 36 hours after submitting my info but it appeared in FedEx delivery manager before that.

I'm guessing with the weekend and many more submissions rolling in, their processing may slow just a little bit.

I submitted for the redemption about 1pm on Thursday.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I received tracking number email about 36 hours after submitting my info but it appeared in FedEx delivery manager before that.

I'm guessing with the weekend and many more submissions rolling in, their processing may slow just a little bit.

I submitted for the redemption about 1pm on Thursday.

I submitted mine Thur afternoon. I was approved and it says it's in route but I have not gotten a tracking number emailed to me yet for the watch.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Mine just got approved for the gear fit2. I was worried since I never received a confirmation email when I pre-ordered but I talked to an online rep and they were able to email me a copy. Can't wait

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine just got approved for the gear fit2. I was worried since I never received a confirmation email when I pre-ordered but I talked to an online rep and they were able to email me a copy. Can't wait
Weird I never got an email either, I never looked cause I thought I would get one

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I follow you now.

If you have an Samsung account or have registered other products in the past , they get the information for just your email address.

I hope this is true. Now that I think about it, I don't remember putting in an address. I don't even know if my Samsung account has my current address. Oh no *hyperventilates* 😰

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Submitted mine on Friday afternoon, just checked and it is approved and preparing for shipment. I went with the Gear Fit 2 since I don't use anywhere near all of the 128gb card I have now.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I submitted mine on Thursday for the Gear fit 2. It says it was approved the same day shipped and delivered today. To bad it was delivered to the wrong address. 😑

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I submitted mine on Thursday for the Gear fit 2. It says it was approved the same day shipped and delivered today. To bad it was delivered to the wrong address. 😑

wow damn that was fast! Sucks about the address though lmao. Still waiting on a tracking number for mine- said it's in route since Friday afternoon rip

DasWindows

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hoping i get a response from samsung soon. Return my gear fit 2 from the best buy pre order, but i cancelled the order so, now i am without. Submitted for my new one on friday. I already miss it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I submitted mine on Thursday for the Gear fit 2. It says it was approved the same day shipped and delivered today. To bad it was delivered to the wrong address. ??????

How are you guys getting it shipped fast like that? On a Sunday? hopefully tomorrow I get mine. Did they email you a tracking number? Mine says it's in route to me but never was emailed a tracking number.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

How are you guys getting it shipped fast like that? On a Sunday? hopefully tomorrow I get mine. Did they email you a tracking number? Mine says it's in route to me but never was emailed a tracking number.

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Lol. I almost posted a question, but now will post an FYI in case anyone was worried like me. I bought my Note 7 (T-Mobile) from Costco on 8/19/16, and submitted my form that day. However, since the instructions online stated they wanted a receipt that had my name on it, I sent in the EIP (Equip Installment Plan) form with my info on it instead of the actual Costco receipt that only has the price and Note 7 Black notated on it. Thinking maybe it is the wrong "receipt", I tried calling them several times along with chatting with someone and could not get any resolution. I did not want to wait and receive a denial 6 weeks out and then resubmit to find that they ran out of the SD card (250,000 available). I am happy to say that I just received my "Submission Approved, Preparing For Shipment" on the Samsung Check Status page today 8/21/16 1:45pm. So, yes Samsung will accept the EIP form as the receipt and it took 48 hours from submission to be approved. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa