Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: SD Card Promotion.

I checked mine just a bit ago and still says label printed and hasnt moved since Thrusday. I even called FedEx and all they had to say is the label was printed. Funny being Ive shipped many things out of FedEx at where I work and when I print up a label it asks what time I want things picked up right then. Sucks I am not going to see this til sometime next week it looks like.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Showed up this morning
b72764471b6be6aa97d6378dd5a5169a.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks man. Now the internal debate to sell or keep. My original plan was to sell since I have 128gb Pro+ but doubling the storage with same speeds is nice as well.

And yeah, still no movement from USPS. Grr

No movement for me either on USPS. But I did get SquareTrade today, so by the time I get the skin I'll be good to go on taking my case off.

I thought about selling mine, using the $ to get a 128, and having what's left to go to the SQ insurance. But I'm lazy and don't think I wanna go through all that. LOL. Plus I sent off my Apple Watch to a buy back program and expecting between 130-150 for it. I coulda made more on Swappa, ebay, or CraigsList, but again. I'm lazy.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Mine will be delivering on Wednesday, will try to sell locally on Craigslist for around $150. If I can't sell it for a week or two, I'll probably keep it for myself.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Hmm... odd. I just received an email saying my gf2 is on the way, and a tracking #. Fedex tracking says it shipped on thurs, and is scheduled for delivery today, but still lists plainfield In. And "label created as the status.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Hmm... odd. I just received an email saying my gf2 is on the way, and a tracking #. Fedex tracking says it shipped on thurs, and is scheduled for delivery today, but still lists plainfield In. And "label created as the status.

Was the email from FedEx or Samsung?

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
So I ordered my Blue Coral phone yesterday at the AT&T store and will be picking it up next week. I saw the 256 GB SD card price tag on this forum..yikes. so I am wanting to do the promotion.

Will that be too late for me to get on board with the Samsung promotion?