Auto Correct and or Auto FIll

Wulfeken

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I am coming from the S6 where as I was texting and misspelled a word, auto correct would fix it for me and even capitalize the letter i... the note 7 does not seem to do that.. am I just missing some setting?

Thanks,

Kody

alejovh1#AC

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
See my post about keyboard question. Same issue. Really crappie autocorrect on the Samsung keyboard. It's really bad.
I had to get SwiftKey and it works great but I still like the way the Samsung one looks the best. If it would only correct properly.

ChazHawk

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
See my post about keyboard question. Same issue. Really crappie autocorrect on the Samsung keyboard. It's really bad.
I had to get SwiftKey and it works great but I still like the way the Samsung one looks the best. If it would only correct properly.

Settings/language and input/Samsung keyboard/predictive text (on)/auto replace (on)

Hope this helps. Worked for me. First post woot!

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I know but it looks like only few owners using the Samsung keyboard have the issue.

It will fix some (very limited) words but the majority it does not. Seems to be the case with every display model I've tried also. My guess is it's software related as the regular GS7 or 7 Edge do not have this issue

zhudm66

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have it too - Exynos version. And I think it's more wide spread than you think. People just not broadcsdtinh it... *purposely left that word uncorrected.* LOL

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Still not working on the safe n7s. I tried using the Samsung keyboard again after the swap, but I just can't stick with it. Using SwiftKey again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non