Can't Turn Down Email/SMS Notifications

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else having issues not being able to adjust the volume of notifications, specifically for email (using Nine) and texts (using textra)? I'm using notifications sounds I downloaded from Zedge. I've tried adjusting both the notification and media slider to low but the notifications are still super loud. Any thoughts?

djlee0314

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Well, after troubleshooting with a coworker (had her send me texts and emails) it looks like the notification slider is the way to adjust volume, problem is even with it turned all the way down (before it makes it silent) it's still pretty loud. Turned all the way up the sound is like the opening scene in Back to the Future where Marty blows himself up with the speaker lol

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues not being able to adjust the volume of notifications, specifically for email (using Nine) and texts (using textra)? I'm using notifications sounds I downloaded from Zedge. I've tried adjusting both the notification and media slider to low but the notifications are still super loud. Any thoughts?

Now that you mention it , I have noticed it is not as loud as my other notifcation, I know I adjusted it !

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Mine was turned up so loud I thought it was going to blow the speaker out.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red