Anyone rocking it naked?

spasell

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I was rocking mine naked until today, I freaking love the way this phone looks but I'd be devastated to have it get scratched, I know it's inevitable overall though. I'll take my chances for the most part, but I got a spigen slim armor case today and it's a fair enough compromise to keep me happy with protection and still seeing this beautiful piece of tech
I this is exact case with no screen protector for my coral blue. Looks amazing and better grip.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I have never been a case or screen protector guy but a lot of the reports of the screen have me using both currently but I HATE the way it feels. Anyone else have their Note without a screen protector or case and free of scratches? Cheers!

I have mine in a UAG black case or in my spigen rugged armor. I'd like to go naked but I'm worried about the Glass

UBiggo

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I don't have a note 7 but if I did, I would love to have it naked but I really don't want such a beautiful phone to be vulnerable. I will probably get a case eventually. I recommend the Spigen ultra hybrid case, as the pictures I've seen it on the Note 7 were pretty nice and doesn't add much bulk

Last edited:

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Have screen protector for front and a back film to help with grip.

I almost took the back off the first day, but I waited and was able to adjust.

Hate the extra size added by a case.

Dave Paterson

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi me too. I've got a leather sleeve to protect the phone in jeans pockets but at work it's either naked in my hand or breast pocket on my shirt. Have to admit I'm worried about dropping it in a week or two when I start getting casual about how incredibly slippy it is. Danger zone seems to be trying to pick it up off a flat surface with fingers down either side of phone. I've got big fingers and it seems a bit hit and miss when I try to scoop it up... and this is while I'm still being careful. Personally I was pretty ok with the plastic back on my Note 4

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I typically rock my phones naked but the horror stories of scratches convinced me to go to the mall and have my phone protected with Ghost Armor front and back. I can barely tell that it's on there. Very pleased.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
For those jocking it naked, this might interest you. I bought a thin case and added this to it and I like it, I like how it feels, feels more secure and it even works as a stand, horizontal or vertical, and it comes with an attachment for your car or home.

You stick it to your phone and leaves no residue if you decide to take it off; it's reusable too. Works on a bare phone or on a case.

41XL-cyA2xL.jpg
41GB5zQZzSL.jpg
417Z+CoIhiL._SY300_.jpg
Phone-Grip-SOLOVER-Phone-Ring-Holder-Grip-3-in-1-with-Car-Mount-for-iPhone-66SPlus-Samsung-Galax.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EQSS6UM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Going on 24 hours with my Note and it's way to slippery not to have a case to grip. The cost of the device earns some protection in my opinion.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Hi me too. I've got a leather sleeve to protect the phone in jeans pockets but at work it's either naked in my hand or breast pocket on my shirt. Have to admit I'm worried about dropping it in a week or two when I start getting casual about how incredibly slippy it is. Danger zone seems to be trying to pick it up off a flat surface with fingers down either side of phone. I've got big fingers and it seems a bit hit and miss when I try to scoop it up... and this is while I'm still being careful. Personally I was pretty ok with the plastic back on my Note 4

Damn I LOVE this idea. I never even thought about that....Getting a sleeve for when you rock it in jeans/pockets, etc. I'm literally scared to put this in my pocket since I have no screen protector and I keep hearing all the screen protectors suck currently for the Note 7. I'm gonna look for a sleeve with hopefully a micr-fiber lining inside that I can have a ease at heart when I put my phone in my pocket

brotherqwerty

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
My wife has one she put an ugly speck case on it (it is what she wanted).. but no screen protector. The scratch tests all show this screen is a beast but it doesn't do well with drops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ssiinnoojjandriod