Help please. time sensitive. To cancel or not. That is the question

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm in Thailand I paid my deposit 2 weeks ago was supposed to have delivery last week. That was postponed in Thailand. Earlier today I was told tomorrow for sure this was confirmed by email. Just Now another messaged they hope for next weekend or the following week but not sure. I'm a heavy user, had every note to date except note 5. Have note 4 now. I'm a heavy user I like the pen but not essential. I was all exited 2 weeks ago but now after reading the forums I'm concerned that battery won't be much different and the biggest concern is that many complaints of the screen is breaking too easy. If I cancel in the next 48 hours I can get my deposit back. Am I over worrying it's nearly 1000 US dollars here. That a lot considering the possible downside. I'm also wondering about the new LG v22. But still not much known about that.
I really appreciate your ideas thanks

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
personally, I love the Note 7. I have a tempered-glass screen protector and a very-minimal case on it (Spigen Thin Fit Exact-Fit Black Hard Case). I keep my phone in a leather belt-case and tend to treat my phones with care. Yes, the glass is more susceptible to cracking & breaking, but, supposedly, it's less susceptible to breakage from drops. I use my phone a lot and have found the battery life to be better than the Note 5 (YMMV).

Am I glad I upgraded? Yes. The phone just feels great in your hand and the screen looks better than any previous Note. I can't help with the LG phone, but I'm not sure I'd want any other phone.

If money is a concern and/or you're just not comfortable upgrading to the Note 7, you could always upgrade to a Note 5 - used ones in good condition are pretty inexpensive now, or hold on to your Note 4, until the talk of issues (battery, screen cracking, etc.) have settled down. Every phone seems to have the same kind of negative talk initially (iPhones bending, etc.).

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I read them but, you had very pertinent facts/views on camera use on smartphones if I remember correctly.

mabelpines

Jul 29, 2016
Visit site
If you are not desperate for a new phone then cancel and wait a little longer maybe.

I happily paid the price for my Note 7 bu I personally wouldn't spend that much money if I wasn't sure with my purchase.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch