Official List of when replacement devices will be available (Link)

JeromeM

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site
For Canada Samsung had us fill out a form on their website and they sent us an email yesterday that the replacement phones would start shipping to us on Monday the 12th. Could have it shipped to our house or carrier store (jokes).

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Well I was hoping to see a date there for the USA, realise the scale of this scrolling down the list.
Tks for posting

anon(8709382)

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
For Canada Samsung had us fill out a form on their website and they sent us an email yesterday that the replacement phones would start shipping to us on Monday the 12th. Could have it shipped to our house or carrier store (jokes).

I filled out the form on Wednesday September 7 and got an email today September 9 for a new phone shipping as early as September 15.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone happen to know if we have to "book an appointment" on the Samsung site to get our replacement mailed? I am a little confused if the appt time is for pick up or if I even have to do anything at all. I did get an email confirmation when I first registered to have my Note 7 replaced with new Note, but that was right after the recall.

This is the link I am referring to on Samsung.Samsung Galaxy Note7 | Singapore

I just saw that this is a link to Singapore, not sure why I have this lol.