Is it safe to say yet the Note 7 revised won't be out for awhile now? Okay to buy new phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Lets all be honest about it with the government getting involved is it realistic to say the Note 7 will be awhile before they have the revised new units ready to swap?

I love the Note, but don't want to wait weeks or months now. At this stage would it be okay to say order a Iphone 7 Plus at this point and just return the note?

Even if it does come back out will it have a stigma, and have lower resale value?

Thoughts?

Would Iphone 7 plus be most comparable premium device now? Also how hard will it be to transfer my contacts saved on google to an iphone?

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Lets all be honest about it with the government getting involved is it realistic to say the Note 7 will be awhile before they have the revised new units ready to swap?

I love the Note, but don't want to wait weeks or months now. At this stage would it be okay to say order a Iphone 7 Plus at this point and just return the note?

Even if it does come back out will it have a stigma, and have lower resale value?

Thoughts?

Would Iphone 7 plus be most comparable premium device now? Also how hard will it be to transfer my contacts saved on google to an iphone?

Kid I think you forgot to take your Ritalin today..

The only person that can say what is right for you to do, is you. If you don't want to wait, then by all means look at the other offerings available to you and find one you like and go for it. If the iPhone is what suits you best, then that is what you should do. Nobody is going to ostracize you from Android Central for buying an iPhone.

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site

Thoughts?

Unless you are use to the Apple ecosystem....its gonna be quite different than android. Most of my tablets are usually iPads and I only prefer iOS in tablets due to the tablet optimized applications, otherwise android is always my phone preference. iOS doesn't allow simple drag and drop and their is no native file manager. Yes, iPhone 7 plus is a premium product but with less function and features......

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Unless you are use to the Apple ecosystem....its gonna be quite different than android. Most of my tablets are usually iPads and I only prefer iOS in tablets due to the tablet optimized applications, otherwise android is always my phone preference. iOS doesn't allow simple drag and drop and their is no native file manager. Yes, iPhone 7 plus is a premium product but with less function and features......

Do you still think the Note 7 will be out soon? I'm thinking it might be ditched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez