Note 7 and Ford My Touch Sync

Cmikos

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I have 2 Note 7's and 2 Fords that have the my touch sync. When playing audio over Bluetooth from both SD card and streaming I get skipping. Happens on both phones in both cars. It seems like a Bluetooth issue. Anyone else having this and if so have you figured out a way to fix it?

tnick84

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I have 2 Note 7's and 2 Fords that have the my touch sync. When playing audio over Bluetooth from both SD card and streaming I get skipping. Happens on both phones in both cars. It seems like a Bluetooth issue. Anyone else having this and if so have you figured out a way to fix it?
Could be the SD cards. The read speed is likely low. I have my Note 7 synced to my Flex with no problems. I mainly stream music though

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Could be the SD cards. The read speed is likely low. I have my Note 7 synced to my Flex with no problems. I mainly stream music though
Same here. Works great in my fusion. The only issue I ran into is sometimes my phone would connect automatically when I get it the car, but once I set it as a favorite it's worked very time.