Business Insider article: "Sorry, Apple: The iPhone 7 camera is not better than Samsung's Galaxy S7

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Business Insider article: "Sorry, Apple: The iPhone 7 camera is not better than Samsung's Galax

Nice. N7 Killed it for the most part. Apple needs to work on that software.

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Business Insider article: "Sorry, Apple: The iPhone 7 camera is not better than Samsung's Galax

What about IPhone 7 plus?

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

The S7 will hang with any camera released this year. This is one area where Samsung kills it every year.

nizmoz

Banned
Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

Most of those pictures the iphone had better realistic color. I have seen many samples of pics comparing them and usually the iPhone had the better pics.

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site

I liked both pictures almost equally. And this from a phone 6 months older than the highly touted iPhone 7.

Roman Akert

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

The S7 camera is very good. I've taken many very good shots but for the S8 they have to up resolution. 12mp is really not good enough anymore. At least 16 is needed, preferably 20 for cropping without loss of resolution.

An optical zoom would be nice and surely will come at some stage but it will inevitably impact on aperture. I'd rather have more resolution.

Robster33

Banned
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

The S7 will hang with any camera released this year. This is one area where Samsung kills it every year.

Well they are definitely trying to kill us this year, pretty much the end of Samsung mobiles for a few years anyway.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

My Note 4 took b enter pics than iPhone.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site

As time passes they soon forget. By the time the S8 comes out next March. All but forgotten except for the media reminding everyone.

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

Can't people just agree that they both have excellent cameras?

Robster33

Banned
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Sorry but no. People will buy the phone they want, regardless. No one thinks it's going to happen to them.

Built up media hype, and not much more.

Really so a worldwide recall and ban from Airlines is media hype?