Maximize your Samsung Promos

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanenubia

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Nope. I signed up for oculus online. and when i popped in my phone into the Vr it told me to remove it and sign up/sign into oculus app. once i did so it showed the bonus content and gave me option to download all or idividually
OK I did the exact same process but the bonus content doesn't show up. Just the standard stuff. I guess I need to call in to get it associated with my IMEI

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
My vr2 showed up around 2pm today... odd considering the estimated delivery date changed from today, to tues last night, but I'll take it.

Be is neat, I def wouldn't have paid for it, buts it's a neat freebie.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
My gear vr was approved today and says it's being prepared to ship. Hopefully they will actually ship it to me once and i get it. Samsung has to send my sd card a 3rd time for the recalled note7.

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Wait a second? I can get something else free since I got my replacement?! Got the gear fit 2 with my original.
Hahaha, your late to the party... Better jump in there and fill out for that second promo!!!

I've received all 3 of my promotions... I'm a happy camper unless this phone gets recalled a second time, smh

jpprice14

Sep 11, 2016
Visit site
Hahaha, your late to the party... Better jump in there and fill out for that second promo!!!

I've received all 3 of my promotions... I'm a happy camper unless this phone gets recalled a second time, smh
I'll get on it now. Lol. Honestly had no idea. I screwed myself outta the loan s7 edge I had already. I'm gonna figure it out for this replacement.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Wait a second? I can get something else free since I got my replacement?! Got the gear fit 2 with my original.

Yes! I didn't do it until yesterday. I felt a little shady :cool: about it at first but after this latest go around I figured what the heck. Used my return/exchange receipt and just received notice that my VR is on the way this morning. Received the fitness band for one of my sons on my original N7 purchase.

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I got the SD card with the original Note 7, got the Samsung Pay $10, yesterday I did the VR promo with the paperwork from my replacement Note 7 and checked today and it was approved. Last Xmas I did the promo on the S6E and got the Samsung TV. Win! Win! Win! Win! 😁

Milt K

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
IF the Note 7 does get discontinued, get a S7 or S7 Edge. The promotions are still on and you can do a quadruple-dip! :p Remember that the new Gear VRs coming with an adapter so you can use the older phones on them as well.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
IF the Note 7 does get discontinued, get a S7 or S7 Edge. The promotions are still on and you can do a quadruple-dip! Remember that the new Gear VRs coming with an adapter so you can use the older phones on them as well.
The current promo buying period ends today so have to move quick. I wouldn't be surprised to see them add another promo though.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked already but how is the vr charged? Thru the phone or does it have its own charging plug?

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
You don't charge the Gear VR. It doesn't use any power. There is a USB-C passthrough on the VR if you want to plug in to power the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non