Why are there no more fire reports of note 7 since Samsung discontinued the phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
VIDEO: Vaporizer battery catches fire in woman's purse at Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ | abc7ny.com

I vape E-cigarettes using 18650 battery mods. These batteries are NOTORIOUS for exploding, yet they haven't been subject to a global recall. I can walk down the street vaping my notoriously explode-prone Vaping device and people don't run away screaming, I can enter public places and get on the bus and all is good.

My point is the media was all over these Vaping devices when the laws were changed to make Vaping "regulated" a year ago and now nothing.

Just saying. **** the media, think for yourself!

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I vape E-cigarettes using 18650 battery mods. These batteries are NOTORIOUS for exploding, yet they haven't been subject to a global recall. I can walk down the street vaping my notoriously explode-prone Vaping device and people don't run away screaming, I can enter public places and get on the bus and all is good.

My point is the media was all over these Vaping devices when the laws were changed to make Vaping "regulated" a year ago and now nothing.

Just saying. **** the media, think for yourself!
The cherry bomber! Love it and if u put a little rubber o-ring under your rda it won't shock u or auto fire. Mods blow up more than the n7 so guess we r safer with our n7's.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
It's not just you - I thought the same thing - that the reports died down very quickly. I don't really buy that everyone has turned off their phones bit. If these forums are any indication, lots of people did not turn it off and are waiting for a bit. I actually think the general public probably has a less "turn-off" to "turn-on" ratio that the forum because if you can believe it, despite all the news EVERYWHERE - just about all my friends do NOT know that Samsung has halted production and are advising to turn off and return the phone. We on the forum are far more sensitive to the news on this than other people are and we'll notice the stories in the news a lot more than the average person. I'm actually explaining it to most of my friends and the most they know is that - oh, yes - there was a recall and they sent out good phones. So, I really don't think that many people have all of a sudden turned it off over the weekend.

That being said, I don't think it's a conspiracy. Maybe more irony and just how it's falling into place. Law of averages.

Still using my original day 1 N7. No issues and the phone never gets warm even when charging. Interesting how Samsung can't replicate the issue...

hatie123

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
It is odd to me that now there are no more note 7 fire issues reported from the note 7 ever since Samsung has discontinued the phone.
Both my note 7 phones had 0 issues so it gets me wondering was this really sabotage ? Were there people who did this on purpose or caused it so that they can get into iPhone 7 ?
Also the southwest guy wad subpoenaed to hand his burnt note 7 to cspc because he was not fully cooperating.
Also the fact that Samsung can't replicate it also blows my mind, a huge company can't figure this out ? Weird... the whole thing is weird...
Thoughts below. Thanks.

When I first heard on the news about the Note7 exploding on a plane I went right to the internet. First thing that puzzles me is why are the owners not helping consumers by handing over the damaged phones. As with the case of the Southwest passager, he had to be forced by law to hand the phone over for testing. Also, another flag for me is were the phones being charged correctly? Before the Note7 event even happened, many online stores were already selling cases, fast chargers for wired, wireless, & your car. They all had The USB-C plug so you knew it was for the Note7. Many sites hinted the products was coming from China. You had to wait a little for delivery but the price was cheap, specially when you look at Samung's OEM Wireless Chargers. How did those companies know what the phone was going to be like when the Note7 Event didn't happen yet? The other thing that gets me this time is I still have not received official word by text or email saying I must turn my replacement Note7 stat. When the original one was recalled, I did get messages from both Samsung & AT&T. Also, when I check my IMEI online it says my new Note7 is safe. I never had any problems with the original phone & the replacement works great. I have 2 CPU temp apps that I run every so often & they both say the phone is running cool.
People can call me stupid, careless or whatever for holding on to the phone but I bought the Note7 for a reason. There is not phone out there that is equal to it. Not even the Note5 because it does not have the latest features & specially the MicroSD card. I want to see what the findings are from investigation. Samsung is scared & I feel they jumped the gun in shutting down the Note7. Sadly there are people out there that will take advantage of situations to either get money or get out of contracts. Hmm, the iPhone 7 came out & the replacement Note7s started exploding. With the Note7 recall, iPhones will have a higher resell value for sure.

Things just don't add up for me right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non