What Replacement Phone Have You Decided On?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Heard v10 has poor battery life... What did you think?

Honestly the battery life was fine... Until the update. Then it was unbearable. I changed the battery 3 times a day and I didn't use battery hogging apps either

I did nothing but praise that phone until the update..... Then I just wanted something else. Got the note 7 about 3 weeks ago... Well you know the rest

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I just received an email that my new LG V20 was on it's way???????? Supposedly overnight shipping? Is this possible? To receive it 1 week early from it's scheduled release date? Label created today, "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I went to AT&T today fully intending to trade for an S7E. I even called to make sure there was black in stock. Only 1. I made the mistake of comparing them side by side. I pulled up different web pages and Google to look at images on each phone. I took pics with each too. Just really tested it out good.

I moved down to the V20. It doesn't have an "apps" button that I could find, meaning all your apps have to be on the home screens. I can't deal with that. The screen looked dark to me too. Also, it felt really wide and boxy in hand.

I moved over to iPhone. I couldn't even figure out which button was the internet button. It does have a nice screen and takes good pics though. Once the rep showed me how to connect, I found it faster than my note. I just don't want it.

All that to say: I spent an hour in AT&T and left the same way I went in. With my Black Onyx Note 7.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I went to AT&T today fully intending to trade for an S7E. I even called to make sure there was black in stock. Only 1. I made the mistake of comparing them side by side. I pulled up different web pages and Google to look at images on each phone. I took pics with each too. Just really tested it out good.

I moved down to the V20. It doesn't have an "apps" button that I could find, meaning all your apps have to be on the home screens. I can't deal with that. The screen looked dark to me too. Also, it felt really wide and boxy in hand.

I moved over to iPhone. I couldn't even figure out which button was the internet button. It does have a nice screen and takes good pics though. Once the rep showed me how to connect, I found it faster than my note. I just don't want it.

All that to say: I spent an hour in AT&T and left the same way I went in. With my Black Onyx Note 7.
If you are looking for something closer to the note 7 spec wise I found that the S7 edge is indeed a bit closer minus the s pen. I initially thought I would have issues with the curvier screen, but with a case it's fine. I hope you are able to find a phone to your liking. I didn't want to have to pull the n5 back out but if I didn't like the edge that's where I was headed.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site

There is an option to put the apps button on the screen on the v20

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
T-Mobile...

Estimated Delivery:
Wednesday, 10/19/2016, By End of Day
Speaking from experience and a tmobile user, don't go by that date until you have tracking details that show it actually in transit. I saw this happen with my noteb7 and others when we first time pre-ordered it. That's an automated response when the labels generated

Roman Akert

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site

Bit silly innit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress