Thoughts on Zaggs Invisible Shield..

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I stayed away from Zagg as it was much more expensive than others but when I got my Note 5 back from Sammy factory repair, VZ had sent me in another package, a complimentary Zagg protector and they installed it at store when did the smart switch with the VZ loaner I had. It's been about five months and can honestly say, the Zagg has been the best protector to date. No halo, no delamination, no fading or cracking. Just wipe it clean with some Oakley lens cleaner on a cloth and it's clean and ready to go. Very nice protector.

jfenton

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Having been through at least a dozen replacements of the Zagg glass Curve with mine and my wife's Note 8 + phones, I will never use Zagg again. They absolutely cannot do curved. They either fall off within days, crack within days, start clicking and loosing sensitivity or allow tons of dust under the edges where the only adhesive is. Utterly useless

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I bought Zagg one time for my BB Bold 9000. After a few months, it looked wrinkly. I never bought it again. Could be different now though

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
My original Zagg on my Note 7 came off in about 2 days so my AT&T Rep suggested a BodyGuardz HD Contour - I had them on both of my Note 7s and they stayed on pretty well. My case (iBlasson Armorbox) had a front frame that helped hold the edges down too so... ?

mpazevedo

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I have used Zagg on my Samsung S2, S3, S4. Once I got my Note 4 and Note 7 it has to be with Spigen. Those worked well with the S pen. Glass like. With the Note 7 it worked well with the curved screen. Zagg is no good anymore IMO. Spigen also works on cases.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Having been through at least a dozen replacements of the Zagg glass Curve with mine and my wife's Note 8 + phones, I will never use Zagg again. They absolutely cannot do curved. They either fall off within days, crack within days, start clicking and loosing sensitivity or allow tons of dust under the edges where the only adhesive is. Utterly useless

I had no problems with mine for the s8 plus or the replacement I ordered bc I dropped it. You have to make sure to really press down along the edges. I put mine upside down on the table with some weight on top for a good hour after I installed. Lint got in them a little but nothing major. Really depends on the case you are using it with. If it keeps hitting the protector it's gonna come up.

Momof9Blessings

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
We have the zagg glass on our note 4s they still look great, My husband was rough on his, broke several, love their warranty. My daughter did the same.... We just got the glass zaggs on our note 8s yesterday.... Loving them so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa