Where is the coloring feature on my Note 8?

Saej87

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I just got my Note 8. One of the features is missing from my phone but present on 3 of my friends phones.

When you take out the S Pen and the menu appears, you scroll down to the button to add more shortcuts. It then gives you the option to add coloring (essentially a coloring book).

Except mine simply doesn't have that. I've factory reset the phone and that didn't solve it. I have the companion app Pen.up but no S Pen option.

Any ideas?

marmitenot

Sep 8, 2017
Visit site
I've googled it, and in the screen grabs there is an app you can add to the S Pen shortcuts called "Coloring." I don't have that option on my phone either.

jinxygrrl

Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
I just looked at adding a shortcut and I do see it! It adds PenUp, and gives you a bunch of blank coloring pages. Kinda cool!

jjb415

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I opened the S Pen and touched the 'Add shortcuts' circle then added ''Coloring', like you said. It worked...does the carrier make a difference? I have Tmobile.

Thanks for the tip, I hope that you get it worked out.

sistasweetpea

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
To those who don't have it, did you uninstall PenUp? The coloring option brings you to that app. I have Verizon and I've used it for the past few days

sistasweetpea

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
It's greyed out for me because I already have it on my wheel

fd15c2e72c55c0daf8110484ded96ed4.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch