AOD wallpapers

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
Where can I get the wallpapers the are available on AOD stock settings?
I would like to use them my home screen wallpapers, I don't seem to find them anywhere.

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Where can I get the wallpapers the are available on AOD stock settings?
I would like to use them my home screen wallpapers, I don't seem to find them anywhere.
I think you mean this? Settings, Lock Screen and Security, Lock Screen and Always on Display, touch Always on Display. There a half a dozen AOD wallpapers there.

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I think you mean this? Settings, Lock Screen and Security, Lock Screen and Always on Display, touch Always on Display. There a half a dozen AOD wallpapers there.
That is right, but I want to use those backgrounds as my lock and home screens wallpapers. How do I do it?
Are they available to download somewhere?

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for your help but I just simply want tu use the always on display backgrounds that are available within the setting af the application as home and lockscreen wallpapers. as they are now they seem to be only available as aod backgrounds.

You are welcome. I searched all over and can't find a way of doing it. Sorry.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I don't get why people want a background on aod! The whole idea is that the phone sleeps, and uses minimal pixels to display minimal info thus saving battery...
Putting a picture there defeats the purpose... Anyhoo...

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I don't get why people want a background on aod! The whole idea is that the phone sleeps, and uses minimal pixels to display minimal info thus saving battery...
They have some very dim but really neat looking pictures that can go there, such as the one showing the globe. So I've got my cake and eating it too. The question is, and the same reason why I am following this thread, is there should be a much wide selection of what is available...

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I don't get why people want a background on aod! The whole idea is that the phone sleeps, and uses minimal pixels to display minimal info thus saving battery...I was not looking for more backgrounds for aod, I just wanted the aod backgrounds that are currently available for aod to be used as regular wallpapers! I agree with you backgrounds for aos are silly.

fabris40

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
All I simply want to do is use the 5 preloaded aod backgrounds as my lock screen and home screen. It seems to me that it should be doable but I don’t know how to. Thanks.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The AOD is a black background usually. you can add background images but only on the one version. The stock images are small rectangles and are not intended to be full screen.