Why does my phone have a work profile all of a sudden

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Been using my note 8 for a while now and just recently it decided to create a work profile on it's own or something had now clue how it happened I noticed this when I tried to set Next Launcher as my default and it kept saying "Next Launcher doesn't support work profile" anyone know how to fix this issue

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Me too. I'm on Verizon with Nova. I reset my phone and when I tried to log into my work enterprise account and it made wanted a work profile. Now I can't use Google Drive for my work account without installing it.

BOBBY LAWSON

Dec 13, 2017
Visit site
It's dual messenger . If you clone an app you need to delete it and next will work again. I made a s3cond fb clone to use 2 different accounts without having to sign in . I deleted it and was able t9 select next as default launcher again.

Mayster

Feb 21, 2018
Visit site
Had the same issue. I turned off facebook dual messenger and everything came back to normal.
Go to apps list in settings. When whole list is loaded find "Facebook". If you see 2 apps named Facebook (one with normal "f" icon and second with 2 circles in lower right corner of an icon) click the second one and turn it off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87