Why does my powerbeats 3 not work with my note8?

TheSLHM

Dec 22, 2017
Visit site
I recently bought the powerbeats 3 and I was able to use them but they stopped producing sound randomly and so I started from scratch with reconnecting my beats to my note8. So I went home and tried it on my iphone and they work fine but they still won't work for my note8 even thought it says it's connected, but it'll work when I want to make a call.

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I recently bought the powerbeats 3 and I was able to use them but they stopped producing sound randomly and so I started from scratch with reconnecting my beats to my note8. So I went home and tried it on my iphone and they work fine but they still won't work for my note8 even thought it says it's connected, but it'll work when I want to make a call.

I don't know that's very strange, because I have the exact same setup and mine works perfectly fine and I haven't had any problems since day one on Black Friday 2017 🤔

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Because Apple bought beats before the Power Beats 3 came out. They suck compared to the 2. I have both and mine work fine but I see all kinds of issues with the 3. They just stop and start and disconnect. My power beats 2 never does that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress