Zagg NEW Curve Elite Protector

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Are their black edges or is this the way the glass is beveled so that it just looks this way? Personally, I dont care, I just want a tempered glass screen protector that has adhesive everywhere, works well with touch and the pen, and costs less than $50!
To answer your question - they are black edges. But if you are looking for something substantially cheaper than $50, you are wasting your time with details about the Elite which is $49.99.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
Many have suggested buying the old Zagg curve, registering it, and then getting a free upgrade to the Elite. I believe you can buy the old one for under $35.

bialy

Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
What is function of the black edges?
If no real function or if can be modified, did anyone suggest to Zagg to remove black edges in next product upgrade?
It would than look better and cause less in-thread fighting.

Nubwy

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
That is very disconcerting. I'd file a claim and get a full refund. I'd also look into the Whitestone protector instead.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I just received the new Zagg Curve Elite as a replacement for the original Glass Curve.
Installation is more challenging, as it takes a few minutes to get the bubbles out (but after a little work it was installed perfectly). This screen protector seems to be really good with no loss of touch sensitivity. And it is much more fingerprint/smudge resistant than the old Glass Curve.
(And this new Glass Curve Elite version does have a very narrow black edge on both sides.)
So far I like this a lot, but will give it a full day to see if it really is as good as it appears!
Good job Zagg!!!!

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Got mine the other day as replacement. Tried to get the side bubbles out and chipped it lol. They sent another one for free with UPS 3 days shipping!!

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Got mine 3 days ago. So far I love it. Was easy to put on and after watching video I was able to put on with out bubbles. So far love the feel, lack of fingerprints and crisp screen. Have not had any touch issues with pen or finger.

Thejoey12

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
don't worry about getting any bubbles in it. I had 3 or 4 because I sneezed as I was laying it down. 2 days later they disappeared.

Scottie15

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
They're saying it's still out of stock. I singed up to get a notification when it's in stock. Still nothing. Not sure how anyone is getting their's...

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
They're saying it's still out of stock. I singed up to get a notification when it's in stock. Still nothing. Not sure how anyone is getting their's...

I signed up as well. Last Sunday I went to site just checking and said in stock so ordered and received on Friday. I never received an email saying in stock though.

Scottie15

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I signed up as well. Last Sunday I went to site just checking and said in stock so ordered and received on Friday. I never received an email saying in stock though.

Just went and looked again. Out of stock. I've been checking up on the website periodically and it keeps saying it's out of stock.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty